• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Upgraded Tournament-round three

Re: The Upgraded Tournament

pman
pman
gmt+11

even if i win, I can't collect a prize due to not having net on my DS

ok ill enter you in

and if you do win and you ever do get wifi, I would be happy to give a prize to you

I don't plan on joining due to exams but since it was a Simulator tournament with a Wifi Prize I just felt like voicing my opinions. I'm sorry. Though good luck to all the participants.

What other prize would be sufficient in that regard? The prizes don't really matter much, I highly doubt people are joining just for the prizes.
Nothing to be honest, I just felt it didn't make sense to have a Wifi-related prize for a Simulator tournament.

I had another concern. What does this particular clause mentioned in the OP entail?
Hax item clause
Which items would fall under 'Hax Items'? I know we had one for BCL but I just wanted to check up for this one.

In

PO name: ck49 or coolking49
Forum Name: coolking503
GMT +5.5

btw, no wifi anymore, though I used to have it and now I have all these perfect pokemon with no use. :( Well, I do have wifi, but it is one of those providers which dont support the DS stuff.

Hax Items are the ones that were used in the Smogon ban.

Hax items are Focus Band, Brightpowder, Quick Claw.

SG did you have in there about no Items that aren't released yet?

Also for Lillipup edit in the fact that Pick Up turns into Sand Rush

I don't plan on joining due to exams but since it was a Simulator tournament with a Wifi Prize I just felt like voicing my opinions. I'm sorry. Though good luck to all the participants.

Nothing to be honest, I just felt it didn't make sense to have a Wifi-related prize for a Simulator tournament.

I had another concern. What does this particular clause mentioned in the OP entail?
Which items would fall under 'Hax Items'? I know we had one for BCL but I just wanted to check up for this one.

Hax items are items that are luck based
like kings rock,quick claw, and bright powder
heres a few on this page
Luck/Hax item - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
In

PO name: ck49 or coolking49
Forum Name: coolking503
GMT +5.5

btw, no wifi anymore, though I used to have it and now I have all these perfect pokemon with no use. :( Well, I do have wifi, but it is one of those providers which dont support the DS stuff.
ok ill edit you in

Hax items are Focus Band, Brightpowder, Quick Claw.

SG did you have in there about no Items that aren't released yet?

Also for Lillipup edit in the fact that Pick Up turns into Sand Rush

oh right I forgot about unreleased DW items thanx pkmner

and I suppose I could enter that in too

Love to enter! Sad it's not a wi-fi tournament.....

PO name: Wolf
Forum Name:Yugi Moto
Pacific Time Zone

Ill jump in, i just downloaded PO tho so i might need a point in the right direction to find my opponent lol

Pokemon Online username: Alex
forum username: Ragnarokalex
timezone: CDT -5 hours

Love to enter! Sad it's not a wi-fi tournament.....

PO name: Wolf
Forum Name:Yugi Moto
Pacific Time Zone

ok ill edit you in

maybe next time this will be a PO tournament when more pple have wifi teams prepared
Ill jump in, i just downloaded PO tho so i might need a point in the right direction to find my opponent lol

Pokemon Online username: Alex
forum username: Ragnarokalex
timezone: CDT -5 hours

ok ill edit you in

Now we are all going to lose.

Its only LM Angad. His powers can only be activated by Sena from SPPf

Pokemon Online username: Peter Red Dragonite(but otherwise I just go by Peter)
forum username: Peter Red Dragonite
timezone:GMT=10(Australian Eastern Standard Time)

I'll sign-up

ok ill edit you in, buts its up to you to tell your opponant your PO name if you need to
Now we are all going to lose.
we'll see lol
Pokemon Online username: Peter Red Dragonite(but otherwise I just go by Peter)
forum username: Peter Red Dragonite
timezone:GMT=10(Australian Eastern Standard Time)

I'll sign-up
ok ill edit you in
When do we start?

when we have 16 pple

SG we all know that LM is Psycho. At least us cool battlers

ok should I just start the tournament and give out byes?
or should I wait for others?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom