• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ^ < V Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Incorrect...then again, < hasn't eaten there in a while.
< GIGA...DRILL...BREAAAAAKERRRRR!!!!
< Really should watch that show sometime.
V Does not have a cannon arm.

Last edited:
^ correct! Sadly...
<'s mother got the lisence for her new business.
< is gonna start asking for more junk~
< s-CRY-ed theme~
V is not a green hawk bent on outflying a blue hedgehog.

< GIGA...DRILL...BREAAAAAKERRRRR!!!!

For referencing a reference that Brawl Taunts 3 referenced, I love you.

^ Correct
< Loves how her signature loops perfectly (completely unintentional)
v Is not an ice fairy of the lake

^ is wrong. Me gotz a Torchic.
< knows that nothing is perpetual, but wonders if a certain someone here knows it too...
V should CATCH! ME~ IF YOU CAN!

^ No.
< Is listening to a medley of all the boss themes from Mountain of Faith.
< Really sucks at MoF for some reason. Maybe it's the fact you have to scorerun for lives. Or because Stage 4 is one of the most raping experiences ever.
V Is not a god.

^ Right
< Would love to join one though
< Just noticed that ^ Has tons of posts XD
v Is not bored

^ Moo.
< Is bored.
V Can not use their courage to turn a 0% success rate into a 100% success rate.

Last edited:
^only when im bored
< starts worrying about mom not coming back D:
v will make ^<v signs.

(up) wrong
(left) is purposely using words to make (up) wrong
(left) has a couple of RP's that )left) made that no one is posting in
(down) also has RP's that no one posts in

^ I don't role play.
< Dislikes the fact that RPs increase postcount despite the fact that they are essentially forum games like the threads in this forum.
< Despises the postwhores that infest this forum and how they have to spam Garden Grotto and Outside the Box when they already have thousands of posts from RPs.
If < had his way, he would lock RPs and Garden Grotto to prevent them from increasing postcounts. < Finds the majority of posts in those two forums to be devoid of any actually useful content; therefore, not something that should increase postcounts.
< Would also make it so that there is no way of keeping track of your post count. That way, all these postwhores wouldn't have a reason to post in any of those "do X" threads that infest Outside the Box; it'd also prevent most of those "do X" threads from existing because the only reason most exist is so people can postwhore.
V Has a post per day average of 10 or more.

^ is incorrect.
< was originally thought to be a paradox...
V doesn't know what I'm talking about.

^ Correct.
< Is currently trying to make all songs on his MP3 Player under 10 MB by simply importing and exporting them with Audacity.
< Has learned that Audacity can read files with Japanese names, but not French for some reason.
V Pense que Remilia est le plus magnifique vampire dans l'existence.

^ ...something about Remilia.
< Is about to go have breakfast.
V Already had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom