• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Virus Grid Battle League

Would you consider challenging?

• Total voters

Dr.J

GGNetwork :D
Reaction score
Welcome trainers to the Virus Grid Battle Page (formerly the 9 fearless gym leaders). and now reopend to be bulbagardens newest league

Come sign up in our page to battle our league of 7. Sound easy right? Beat 4 of our Ace trainers to challenge me the champion Dr.J. our league uses OU Pokémon and under. We also battle by the Smogon rules and clauses. If you are not familiar with them, here is a link to the page Clauses and Banlists (B/W) - Smogon University
****Additional rules****
You must have a team of 6 Pokémon and are not allowed to change your team once you begin.
Pokémon in your team cannot be duplicates. Also of note (even though it's not required): Your Pokémon should be around level 100 since the Ace trainers and I use teams of level 100 Pokémon
The Wonder Launcher will be off during all battles.
rematches may be done after the passing of 4 hours.
If you are interested in challenging our league, please leave a comment and you will be given an invite to our social group. If there are any problems please ask me or Jokool my manager.

All trainers that defeat 4 of my Ace Trainers and me will be given a Virus Grid shiny Raquazza, and will also be posted in the Virus Grid Hall Of Fame.

******These are the teams you will be encountering******
Jokool-Ground/Flying
Lord Clowncreat- Sun team
Data-Roxas- Defensive team
Soulmaster- Water/Fire
Jaamoon- Stall Team
Taco- Pesto Legendarys
Champion- Dr.J- Set fire to the rain (Sun)
And our OFFICIAL Sub –Hawkeye-Sandstorm

If you switched this to a simulator challenge you would get a lot more people challenging.

Switch to PO or PS, and I'll be your first challenger.

It shouldn't be too hard to host some battles on PO or PS as well as in game, as the others have said. At any rate, I'll challenge you in-game as soon as I get my wifi team up and running again for my White 2.

Definetly want to join. I can play over Wifi too, which makes the lives of everyone easier.

Well that's just great! I don't like doing things over PO :D

But yes, just tell me when I can start, and I'll start at it. Also, note that Genesect was banned from competitive play yesterday, and to that effect, none of your Ace Trainers nor you should own one. Just reminding you!

Well that's just great! I don't like doing things over PO :D

But yes, just tell me when I can start, and I'll start at it. Also, note that Genesect was banned from competitive play yesterday, and to that effect, none of your Ace Trainers nor you should own one. Just reminding you!

haha thanks for the heads up! let me send you alink to our social group!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom