• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Time to bust a theory

I've set up the entire game to wonder why I died; I hired someone to kill me, in an attempt to prove their role and see how it interacted with a theoretical second kill (mafia factional). I have no idea why Cheff of all people died, but I died on request.

Additionally, I've got one other person in queue for a lynch but I'm not sharing whom just yet, as I'll be pushing out some code to ya'll in a minute, which may help clear up a mystery that's been eating at me since D1.

That's a pretty weak argument.
Story of my mafia game life.

Klavier seems to have made more than one of those this game, and now in favor of a caught lie detector target. Should Eresh flip scum like I expect her to, Klav could be next in line.
Then we can ask
@Ereshkigal
Were you lying?

Why?
Do you have edivence of AE’s scumminess?

Eresh never claimed Cop. Eresh claimed to have a 1x Cop Power, which is common for JOAT roles.
I don't have evidence. Just that the lie detecting seems awfully convenient.

GOOD LORD I STEP AWAY FOR ONE EVENING AND THE FAN NOW HAS SHIT ON IT
We were about to step into the abyss. Nice to know you are back :D

And as I am typing this Elison says Arthas is mafia. Swell.

Excuse me?

This post makes absolutely no sense.

I set you up, and you took the bait

plus

I stuck two investigation roles on you overnight, and both of them got me results that point to you being scum (one right out in the open, I'm amazed you didn't catch it; The Lost One is one of my men and they're quite helpful).

I set you up, and you took the bait

plus

I stuck two investigation roles on you overnight, and both of them got me results that point to you being scum (one right out in the open, I'm amazed you didn't catch it; The Lost One is one of my men and they're quite helpful).
I have no idea what you’re talking about, but okay.

I’m not scum, I didn’t fall for anything, and you’re making no sense but whatever.

Vote: Arthas Menethil

It seems the Lie Detector really was a fake claim and I had my suspicion about it on Day 2 when I saw Elieson talking about his Lie Detector. Arthas fooled me on Day 3 about his result and I should have just listened to my own instincts instead of listening to other players.

OK SOME THINGS CAME TO MY ATTENTION

First off, one of ya'll can't use the proper gosh darn code that I gave you. It's ok though, I figured out what you're doing wrong, and have compensated for it. Keep dem ciphers coming.

Second.

@Ereshkigal

xmtuc ycck lk lyqmhtsc fmx sm pcli lki nhlx vesd nhclqc gccn tn sdc vmpg ls hmmgekb qrtjjx e sptqs xmt pebds kmv lki vehh qsccp umscq lvlx apmj xmt yts xmt ycekb ek sdc qnmshebds eq dchnekb ipeuc rdls l hms lki vc kcci sdls lhqm e rltbds sdls xmt vcpc jcqqekb vesd pmyyec qm e lj kms vmppeci im xmt dluc lkxsdekb hcas mp lpc xmt l rmjnhcsc ulkehhl kmv

@Maniacal Engineer

smlhlbeiq alp klt oiekb splukd ukteh klw loveluqhy e dedkt qterg tci mqyrc lk ylu oirsuqi ej pishhy klt tcst mspskled skd e clmi tl aekd qljioldy ihqi skd rlkvipt tcij wcehi tciypi oiekb qirpitevi shql ej klt aiihekb fd st tci jljikt yit e sj qtehh lk tci aikri solut laaerip tclubc e oiheivi ci jsy oi tci hlqt lki bikipstlp out ej tpyekb tl ektipmpit cej ci mut tci wplkb giywlpd ektl ceq ikrpymtlp ql ej csvekb tl pivipqi ikbekiip ceq rldi

shql ipiqcgebsh csq klw bevik ji twl qlkbq tl ikfly ci eq s pish fly tl mhsy wetc e oiheivi tcst ci eq tlwk lp pstcip klt jsaes cej csvekb s rlm qclt tcst bitq asrtelksh piquhtq dliq klt qrpisj jsaes tl ji

@Pika_pika42

ieeo uo tde cnns wnqi wdn sgs ynu oqntelt jfrt mgcdt

@Klavier Gavin

ibbn un seb dmma wmqi hrrukfld seb hqsehr jylte suqlr mus tmqqbts f wmuja jfib ymu sm shqdbs mccftbqrlhib lbxs fc hqsehr cjfnr smwl rsfjj shqdbs seb rhkb nbqrml

@MegaPod

h aha drj ldw sn cnmsdcs xnt ets h aha mns cmbhql hs sn xnt hm shly rn rnqqx dents sgds dkrn hb hs bdhkya sgym sgds hr d etllyq okydry haky snmhfgs

@Jinjo

dp xkso jrhw edjek awirspw ky arjek frzkkdw awirspw dy pk qcwj qcrq dp djiowldagw djpmd orqdkj fwwm bkdjb rq dq xks row lkdjb bowrq ukof udqc mspcdjb mwkmgw rjl hktdjb ikjtwoprqdkj ykourol

@Pikochu

rit ymup autt dl bipi clh sjcdk ymup ldrbt clh bdqtmpy njicqi cjqm wctipkijml edjjip scltijmuni mpclri cnnji aclclc tbdq dq fuqt edjjip tixt

@Officer Snake

hssn emfkc wdat ymu aqs emfkc ake airm bmq kfcdt tdqss lak ymu vfrft nfhm ldu

@jdthebud

sbjc tpqdbttgld bquntgml smulas jgib p ndm sm tfpt gs smkbtfgld pla pjsm g susnbetba tfpt pqtfps wps kpcgp pla tfgs gs fbjngld

g epudft ymu ps tfb dmacptfbq rut epl ymu tbjj kb gc ymu pqb pl gtn mq kpcgp rbepusb g wmuja jgib tm wgl pjmldsgab mc ymu gc nmssgrjb

Alright; now that basically everyone's claimed their stuff, action history and roles (sans TheCapsFan, though at this point, it doesn't look like it'll matter);

One such claim I've acquired is that of a Psychiatrist; aka a role that converts an ITP (Serial Killer) to a Town (Vanilla). While I support the victory of ITPs, if you are indeed the SK, and are willing to claim it, I'll ensure that should our Psychiatrist be alive by the time you claim, that you win through the ITP->Town conversion.

I mean, I did say this yesterday and all

@Elieson

d bkq tdiqdjd arif rjl xwp hx jrhw dp yokh arjek frzkkdw

icialnekfo hofepa tb lfvi veaetid qbgbdy duceqk qeklt bqi ab diriqdeqk bq tli fctlfa joer tbpbccbw wi oyqhl tli oefc bc abpigbdy ioai

@Ereshkigal

mkc dtkipci ncprcks qcpemtq ea yx qmjc vlrgci mts rdlkrc xmt lpc sdc qg e vlks sm vek vesd xmt lki ftqs hcs jc beuc xmt mpicpq mk vderd qrtj amp kebds sdpcc e vlks xmt sm qdmms sdck ehh rmkucps xmt amp sdc qdlpci vek lhqm e lj qsehh svm sdmtqlki ncprcks qtpc sdls lpsdlq eq qrtj

@Jinjo

kfdlkfd dy xks urjq qk bdtw dq qk pkhwaklx lk rjxkjw qcrq crp r jrhw awbdjjdjb udqc r gwqqwo yokh r qcoksbc h mgwrpw rgpk xks espq hrlw hx lrx udqc qcrq

I’d like to suggest that when i flip town at the end of this phase, the remaining town members ignore Elieson. Not sure why he’s leading us down this path.

We can blame, and lynch, the two <Investivative Roles> I had target you during N1 and N2. If you're town and you flip town, then we just caught two scum for the price of one town. It sucks to say it but it's a very fair trade.

Back
Top Bottom