• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Oh, and the restless dead town leader...

How about we don't lynch a confirmed townie? Because that's what I am via the cop check. As for Arthas, the scan result doesn't match my read of him, much like what Eresh said earlier.

@MegaPod You haven't considered a third scenario, which is what I think is happening here: Arthas and I are both town, and the cop's results got screwed up somehow.

However since I know I am town, I feel I must vote for Arthas due to the result.

[Vote] Arthas Menethil

Also if we are considering non-standard cop roles, there's also the confused cop, which gets random results, although I've never seen that in any game ever.

The Cop result somehow getting screwed up is a possibility, but there’s no solid evidence yet that that’s the case. And a Random Cop is also a possibility, but I think it’s a bit paranoid this early on to assume that we don’t have a Cop with a static sanity.

Wait...if you and Arthas both being Town is what you think is going on, why do you still vote Arthas?

We have enough time and Today was spent well

THE SITUATION

The 'Cop' of this game (and one of two investigative roleclaims that I have received) is a Ninja Cop, [Detects Factions, and is not detected on visits]. They have given me results:

• jdthebud = town
  • Arthas Menethil = mafia

This game being bastard means that there is definitely a chance in which the cop is paranoid. If the cop is not a cop, thenthis game's investigation roles are practically zero, with all the chaos that exists.

I'll turn it to the thread; who do we lynch today?

You said one of the investigative role is a Ninja Cop and the way how you described a Ninja Cop about it being not detected on visits means there should also be a Tracker in this game and when the Tracker would track the Ninja Cop, then that would mean the Tracker would get no result and the Ninja Cop would be scum. If there is no Tracker in the game, then what's the point on having a Ninja Cop in the game when it won't even have to worry about being detected by anyone?

Wouldn't we have seen signs of a poisoner by now? I would think mafia would want to off us as quickly as they could.

One of the previous games we played had the tools to protect from poison but no poisoner.

Hmm...

Maybe, because this game didn't get to the full number Elieson wanted, some of the roles that were supposed to be in-game didn't make it? So we have counters to abilities that are not actually in-play?

You said one of the investigative role is a Ninja Cop and the way how you described a Ninja Cop about it being not detected on visits means there should also be a Tracker in this game and when the Tracker would track the Ninja Cop, then that would mean the Tracker would get no result and the Ninja Cop would be scum. If there is no Tracker in the game, then what's the point on having a Ninja Cop in the game when it won't even have to worry about being detected by anyone?

There is a role with tracking/watching/etc capabilities, and they claimed to me, and they've been relatively proven to be accurate, so I trust them. Why? It involved a certain item being given handed from one player to another, that was caught by a visit, among another reason.

The Cop result somehow getting screwed up is a possibility, but there’s no solid evidence yet that that’s the case. And a Random Cop is also a possibility, but I think it’s a bit paranoid this early on to assume that we don’t have a Cop with a static sanity.

Wait...if you and Arthas both being Town is what you think is going on, why do you still vote Arthas?
Yeah I kind of just threw out the Confused Cop as a theory, but you're right, it;s a good one. This is the first time I've seen a Ninja Cop though.

As for my vote, while my read on him was town given his claim and play, a guilty result when I am checked as town (which I know I am), pretty much decides that I'm gonna be voting for the guilty result.

Unvote

Y'know, I kinda knew this would happen. Ever since creating the Insanifier role, I knew that I would live in fear of my own creation.
Considering that there is a Maniacal Engineer character in the game, and considering that Insanifier netted me at least two awards and one Super Award, I would say that it's almost guaranteed to be in the game as a full role.
If Mafia also has a JOAT, it is possible that the JOAT has an Insanifier shot as well.

However, I cannot prove any of this.

@Elieson
cipiq s tclubct tclubc yluvi mplosohy shpisdy rlkqedipid et qksgi rhsejid plhi rlm skd tcst ci csd rcirgid skd alukd tci rlm ghsveip kebct lki mipcsmq wi rsk sqquji tcst ghsveipq kebct lki rcirg wsq vshed out qci wsq ekqskeaeid lk kebct twl jlpi iaairtevi tcsk fuqt gehhekb tci rlm wluhd oi tl diqtply tci rlmq rpideoehety skd kit st hisqt twl jeqhykrciq lut la et kebct twlq qruj rcirgid tlwkei skd kebct lkiq tlwk rcirgid tlwkei tl tiqt tceq tcilpy wid kiid tl hykrc qksgi lp e wluhd kiid tl qcllt cej kebct tcpii

Vote: Officer Snake if my suspicions are correct, this could explain a lot.

That's a big if, mind you, but it is what I feel most comfortable with at this time.

This is a fair vote, actually. Just throwing it out there.

Like...a very very strange scenario has happened and this could be a valid lynch option for today, but I'm not sure if I wanna announce it. How much time left in phase?

@Elieson

ea xmt dluc qmjcmkc vdm rlk npmscrs lblekqs l kg dluc sdcj npmscrs ghlu ls lhh rmqsq e vehh cwnhlek dmv e aebtpci es mts ek l amhhmvekb nmqs

ea e rlk aebtpc es mts sdc jlael hegchx dlq lq vchh

@Elieson

e gkmv ghlu eq rmn yx npmrcqq ma chejeklsemk lqeic apmj jc sdc ncmnhc xmt slhgci sm ftqs npemp sm sdc umsc rdlkbc apmj fi sm rlnq vcpc jcblnmi negmrdt lki ghluecp

negmrdt eq kms lrseuc ckmtbd sm yc rmn jcblnmi eq yts dc vlq rcpslek e vlq qrtj ek deq umsc ghluecp mk sdc msdcp dlki vlq rcpslek sdls lpsdlq vlq qrtj vdck cuck e sdc ncpqmk lpsdlq vlksci sm hxkrd rmthiks qlx sdls

lhh ma sdeq dlq ycck qdlpci vesd sdc smvk ueb ek mr

e lhqm jlic jcksemk ma ghlu ycekb ekqlkeaeci npemp sm pcuclhekb dmv e gkmv qm lq sm jlgc rcpslek sdc smvk ueb gkcv sdls sdc ekampjlsemk vlq mts sdcpc ycampc e peqgci qdlpekb es ek sdeq qnlrc

e lhqm sdekg e dluc lkmsdcp pmhc aebtpci mts yts e im kms vlks sm peqg ntyher pcuclh cuck ek rmic tkseh e lj rcpslek e im kms vlks sdcj sm bcs slpbcsci yx jlael

Back
Top Bottom