• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Unvote: JDTheBud
Vote: Officer Snake

I want to see this theory tested.

@Elieson

lhqm ea xmt lqg qmjcmkc sm npmscrs ghlu smkebds rmthi xmt jlgc rcpslek sdcpc lpc l ytkrd ma algc jcqqlbcq sm msdcpq lq vchh sdeq vlx vc chejeklsc rdlkrcq sdc jlael clqehx aebtpc mts vdm sdls npmscrsmp eq

ME's unofficial Votals:

Arthas Menethil: II (Jinjo, jdthebud)
Ereshkigal: I (Officer Snake)
jdthebud: II (MegaPod, Klavier Gavin)
Officer Snake: II (ME, Ereshkigal)

@MegaPod
@jdthebud
@Pika_pika42
@Jinjo
@Arthas Menethil
@Klavier Gavin
@Pikochu

I need more votes on Officer Snake to test my theory. I will admit, it is entirely possible that I've lost my mind, but, given what I know, I believe this to be a logical conclusion about the current state of our game. I truly think there is a very good chance that Snake is scum, and either Elie or I will explain after the flip.

I'm really annoyed that the investigative role is not being clear with their role if it really is an insane cop or not and I think one of the investigative role is scum and whoever claimed Psychiatrist I think is also scum and fake claimed Psychiatrist.

Unvote: Arthas Menethil
Vote: Officer Snake

'm really annoyed that the investigative role is not being clear with their role if it really is an insane cop or not
The Cop may not know that they are insane. Hidden sanities are always a possibility in bastard games.
If I am correct, though, our Cop isn't insane, something else is...something very dangerous and very bastard...and I will kill Darth for including it here.

I'm really annoyed that the investigative role is not being clear with their role if it really is an insane cop or not and I think one of the investigative role is scum and whoever claimed Psychiatrist I think is also scum and fake claimed Psychiatrist.

I am fairly certain it isn't because of the cop not being clear or Darth adding a hidden sanity modifier.

I think ME's past sins have come back to haunt us all :p

With all this mystery building up I'm expecting something wild and over-the-top behind all this.

*prepares popcorn.

Hey I'm on board, as I've said AM is a town read for me, glad to see another option.

[Unvote] Arthas Menethil
[Vote] Officer Snake

giphy.gif

I don't really understand why I'm being lynched, but I am the rolecop who checked Klavier on nN1 and got a cop result, I checked eresh but it failed. I'm also the lost one. I would like to know why I'm being voted since I was helping town (despite technically being independent).

...wait, what?

...Snake, you just outed the Cop in the thread. Of course, the Mafia finding out wouldn’t concern you, since it would seem you’ve already told them. This is starting to make sense.
No I haven't, the point is that Kalavier isn't the cop, and my results have been wrong that's why I'm being voted since Elieson thinks I'm lying but my results have been wrong. I haven't helped mafia at all this game.

So now you’re an independent, Snake?
No. No. None of that.
First of all, the only “Independent” we are aware might exist in the game is a Serial Killer, and Serial Killer doesn’t have much use for Role Cop.
Second of all, if you were an Indep, that would have been something to mention to Elie from the very start.

So yeah, no changing your story now, bub. It’s curtains for you!

Night 3 - Fried Chicken
Night 3 - Fried Chicken

Officer Snake VI - Magnificent Entertainer, Ereshkigal, Jinjo, Klavier Gavin, jdthebud, MegaPod
Ereshkigal I- Officer Snake

"I don't get it, how are we not finding the traitors?" asked Lone_Garururmon.
"Our menpower is thinning and we can't go on for longer." responded DarthWolf.
"Indeed," Rainbow Cloud seemed to agree, "we need to come up with a fi..."
He got interrupted when Maniacal Engineer walked into the room.
"Ladies and gentlemen," the engineer announced o his entrance, "allow me to to welcome an old friend of ours to help solve this case... Zexy!"
He stepped aside and there stood Zexy. He waved and said: "Hey guys, how are you doing? I've heard about the issue here, ME told me all about it."
"Why would I tell myself about it?" asked ME sarcastically, "I already know this of course."
Zexy ignored him and continued. "To start my investigation I would ike to question every one of you that has won an award."

The mods accepted that without any struggle. One by one did they go into a small room to talk with Zexy, each taking about an hour.
"I see why you brought him here." said Dylan to ME.
"He seems to know what he is doing."
ME chuckled. "He may have his crazy and unbalanced games but as a player he knows what he is doing."

"Hey ME!" shouted Zexy, "You're up next. You wouldn't think I'd forget about you right."
The chat between the two old moderators seemed to last longer that the others and from time to time you could hear some loud laughter coming from inside the room.
"I feel like they're not even working on the case anymore," said Midorikawa, "it's like they completely forgot about it."
"Ah let them be." said Crystal Onix. "After all, they're good friends and probably haven't spoken on a personal level in a while."

At midnight Zexy was finally able to finish talking to all moderators and having his long chat with his buddy.
"I'm getting tired of all of this," he said, "so I'll just take a good nights rest and come back tomorrow to finish things up."

The next morning the moderators gathered in eagerness to finally solve this case. Zexy wasn't there yet, most likely needing a bit more sleep.
"Knock knock" the door to the moderator room banged. Someone was there, it must be Zexy.
DarthWolf opened the door and came back with a confused and spooked face.
"What's wrong mate?" asked Lone.
"So it wasn't Zexy at the door, but a delivery man." responded Darth. "It's a box of fried chicken with a note."
The note read: "I hope you like your chicken like I like mine... freshly slaughtered."

Officer Snake has been lynched.
Dear Officer Snake,

You are Zexy. Winner of the Best Single Independence Performance.
You’ve earned this award for your performance in Ocarina of Time Mafia where you were just a humble town member, only to be converted to a cult member. That’s not all though, when your leader died you were converted to a survivor and managed to survive till the end and win the game alongside town. You’ve had quite the experience and obtained a point of view from multiple sides both in this game and in your overall experience in mafia. Once you were a moderator in this section, sadly enough you’ve moved on and are now watching from the distance and popping up once in a while to say something.

Therefore, you are the Reporter. During any moment in the game you post a message in your role PM with the title Report: I will quote this message in the game under the name of The Lost One. I will try to do this as fast as possible, but I can’t always be around. Any post I’ve not yet done will be guaranteed to be posted in the votal/phase update every 24h.

Since you moved on, you want the other (ex)mods to do the same.
You are aligned with yourself. You win when all (ex) F&G/TWR mods have left the game (DarthWolf, Elementar, Elieson, Maniacal Engineer, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan)
To help you with this, you also have a Rolecop power. During the night you can target a player with Is [Player]’s role balanced? To discover what their role is.
Officer Snake has been lynched, they were the Reporter, Rolecop

It is now Night 3, this phase will end in roughly 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom