• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

man I used the most weird codeword for you too. Ugh If my code is breached, then oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

@Ereshkigal why did you lie to me so much in plain sight, again? Answer if you want to

@Maniacal Engineer I see you engaged in OC with a person that we heavily discussed while I was still alive, now that I'm re-reading through some backloged ciphers with a different point of view. Personally, I agree with your sentiments, if you catch my drift.

@Elieson

Decode these using each person's code.

@AussieEevee Decode the following using your code.

tfr lgcft mlr sny qrsujts g cmt djsm glpjuere d pmknjrtr jgst mb djj mb tfr pmer wmqes tfdt wds wfy g egelt tqust tmwl ultgj tmedy smkrmlr gl rjgrsmls gllrq pgqpjr bre tfr pmerwmqes tm tfr kdbgd

@Pikochu Decode the following using your code.

tbi ldrbt mli qny piqujtq d rmt cjqm dlsjuhih c smknjiti jdqt me cjj me tbi smhi wmphq tbct wcq wby d hdhlt tpuqt tmwl ultdj tmhcy qmkimli dl ijdiqmlq dllip sdpsji eih tbi smhiwmphq tm tbi kcedc

@MegaPod Decode the following using your code.

sgy mhfgs nmy rox qyrtksr h fns dkrn hmcktaya d cnlokysy khrs nb dkk nb sgy cnay vnqar sgds vdr vgx h ahams sqtrs snvm tmshk snadx rnlynmy hm ykhyrnmr hmmyq chqcky bya sgy cnayvnqar sn sgy ldbhd

@Jinjo Decode the following using your code.

qcw jdbcq kjw pmx owpsgqp d bkq rgpk djigslwl r ikhmgwqw gdpq ky rgg ky qcw iklw ukolp qcrq urp ucx d ldljq qospq qkuj sjqdg qklrx pkhwkjw dj wgdwpkjp djjwo idoigw ywl qcw iklwukolp qk qcw hrydr

@Pika_pika42 Decode the following using your code.

tde mgcdt nme roy qerujtr g cnt fjrn gmljuses f lnkojete jgrt nb fjj nb tde lnse wnqsr tdft wfr wdy g sgsmt tqurt tnwm umtgj tnsfy rnkenme gm ejgernmr gmmeq lgqlje bes tde lnsewnqsr tn tde kfbgf

@jdthebud Decode the following using your code.

tfb lgdft mlb sny qbsujts g dmt pjsm glejuaba p emknjbtb jgst mc pjj mc tfb emab wmqas tfpt wps wfy g agalt tqust tmwl ultgj tmapy smkbmlb gl bjgbsmls gllbq egqejb cba tfb emabwmqas tm tfb kpcgp

@Klavier Gavin Decode the following using your code.

seb lfdes mlb rny qbrujsr f dms hjrm fltjuaba h tmknjbsb jfrs mc hjj mc seb tmab wmqar sehs whr wey f afals squrs smwl ulsfj smahy rmkbmlb fl bjfbrmlr fllbq tfqtjb cba seb tmabwmqar sm seb khcfh

@Ereshkigal why did you lie to me so much in plain sight, again? Answer if you want to[/QUOTE]

My entire previous post is why. I knew the codes were compromised since Day 2.

man I used the most weird codeword for you too. Ugh If my code is breached, then oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

@Maniacal Engineer I see you engaged in OC with a person that we heavily discussed while I was still alive, now that I'm re-reading through some backloged ciphers with a different point of view. Personally, I agree with your sentiments, if you catch my drift.
Yeah...I'm still reeling a bit, myself. I'm glad you agree with my sentiments, but I'm not really sure how that's gonna help us here.
Granted, you're one of the two people in this game that I assumed might have figured out a way to crack the code(s) without any help :/
I assume I was the second? :p
I was far too lazy with this game to even bother trying when I figured you had things under control.

That was a disappointing lynch.

Well...this is concerning. I don’t know if I should trust that “Spy” result or not, it seems awfully convenient.

Also, I find Piko’s supposed role to be dubious, as I am the Town’s 3-Shot Bus Driver. I think either he is the same role but opposite alignment to me, or something else entirely.

Well ain't that a bitch

Granted, you're one of the two people in this game that I assumed might have figured out a way to crack the code(s) without any help :/

I never had a chance, and even when I tried I struggled with my own code. I studied English, not codebreaking or mathematics :p

That was a disappointing lynch.

Well...this is concerning. I don’t know if I should trust that “Spy” result or not, it seems awfully convenient.

Also, I find Piko’s supposed role to be dubious, as I am the Town’s 3-Shot Bus Driver. I think either he is the same role but opposite alignment to me, or something else entirely.
night actions and results, please

night actions and results, please

Night one, I idled per Elieson’s direction.

Night 2, I attempted to drive myself and Pikochu, also per Elieson’s direction. Failure. Max had reached me in OC and I claimed to him, and he suggested I swap with Snake instead. I did not know whether Elieson wanted this, so I went with the original suggestion, and so I suspect Max’s Captain role is what fudged that up.

Wow, that's incredible. @Ereshkigal why not tell us the codes were broken?

I was trying to determine who I could trust and who I couldn't. The mafia was reading everything we said from day one and all evidence I had pointed straight at either Elieson or the people he trusted most... people who happen to include the town cop.

And while I don't like it, waiting this long gave me a short list of players I can definitely trust among those still alive: ME, AE, Jinjo, and Klav.

I'm also pretty certain Pikochu is town, but I don't have the capacity to investigate it. We would need the town cop to confirm that.

Ironically, if Elieson hadn't had ME kill him, I would have approached him in OC about this and we would have used the mafia cracking the codes against them.

@Elieson

d ckjwpqgx lkjq fjku uck qk bdtw tdiqdjd qk d urp qcdjfdjb kj bdtdjb dq qk hrbjdydiwjq wjqwoqrdjwo asq d pqroqwl qk qcdjf cw uksgl aw kjw ky qcw mgrxwop uck qcw asp lodtwo uksgl pudqic rjl kyydiwo owtwrgwl fgrtdwo dp ikm rjl d qcdjf hrydr uksgl bk ryqwo cwo qcdp jdbcq lk xks qcdjf dq udgg aw r bkkl dlwr dy d bdtw tdiqdjd qk rw

Also, to make it fair for everyone: My codeword is lyrical.

I can read everything you said. Only fair you can do the same for me.

Okay... this is one heck of a messed up situation.

I don't really understand why I'm being lynched, but I am the rolecop who checked Klavier on nN1 and got a cop result, I checked eresh but it failed. I'm also the lost one. I would like to know why I'm being voted since I was helping town (despite technically being independent).

Right, to simplify things:
I'm the cop and I didn't receive any indication of the sanity. Just plain cop in my role description.

Night one I went for jdthebud and got a town result. Night two Aussie Eevee turned up mafia.

Back
Top Bottom