• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Ongoing Games
-

Signups
- Chemical Compounds Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @Pikochu and @Elementar ) [MoD: Elementar]

tenor.gif

The next small one will open after Chemical has finished up roles. Which should be any moment, @Elementar?

We also seemed to have forgotten about the large game of zachie with no response, sorry about that:oops:
So - Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia [14p] (Hosted by @MegaPod and @Max1996) you're up for sign ups. You have 72 hours.

As Chemical Compounds Mafia has entered Night 0, beginning Day 1 in less than 17 hours (I'm pretty sure anyway), Zodiac Mafia will be next up for signups in the small queue. I will be moving my Voltron Mafia to the bottom of the queue underneath @AussieEevee's game so others get a go at hosting. So, @Pika_pika42, we are free to post signups whenever in the next 72 hours :)

Removing - The War Room Awards '17 Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @DarthWolf ) [MoD: DarthWolf] from the large queue.
Added - The War Room Awards '18 Mafia [??p] (Hosted by @DarthWolf ) [MoD: DarthWolf] to the special event queue.
Amount of players is equal to the amount of award winners. It will go up asap after voting is over and awards are handed out.

*pokes the moderators* Zodiac isn't in signups anymore :p

I wonder why you brought it up :p

- LupinRanger VS PatRanger [9p] (hosted by @AussieEevee) is ready for signups! Please post them within the next 72 hours :)

Also, there is a large game signups spot available.

- Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth [16-??] (Hosted by @AussieEevee) can also post signups.

AE, are you able to host both? And you will require a MoD for each.

Back
Top Bottom