• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Ooooh boy, I came up with something again...

Please add...

The Raven Games - 123 Mafia (1 insane Host, 2 games hosted so far, 3 hours wasted to come up with this stupid game name) (10p) Bastard/Chaos (MoD TBD)
Edit: OC Game because :wynaut:

...to the queue.

Less Events than ABC, way less counter balancing (as in additional events/abilities) and overall slightly easier to work with (hopefully).

Last edited:
It's pretty much sequel central in the Calvinverse :p as i'll be adding Spyfall II (6p) to the non mafia games queue. Game will be a carbon copy of the first one pretty much, except with votes being done in secret instead of in thread.

Ooooh boy, I came up with something again...

Please add...

The Raven Games - 123 Mafia (1 insane Host, 2 games hosted so far, 3 hours wasted to come up with this stupid game name) (10p) Bastard/Chaos (MoD TBD)
Edit: OC Game because :wynaut:

...to the queue.

Less Events than ABC, way less counter balancing (as in additional events/abilities) and overall slightly easier to work with (hopefully).
I'm not technically a War Room mod so idk it's allowed but this sounds fun to be behind the scenes of so if it is I'd be happy to step in and help.

you can have anyone help you with the setup and hosting, it would prolly be treated as an assistant or co-host

but the point of the MoD I feel like is a bit more than that. One example I know is that they're supposed to keep an eye to see if noone is breaking rules that normal users wouldn't really be able to check (i.e. deleting/ editing posts).

you can have anyone help you with the setup and hosting, it would prolly be treated as an assistant or co-host

but the point of the MoD I feel like is a bit more than that. One example I know is that they're supposed to keep an eye to see if noone is breaking rules that normal users wouldn't really be able to check (i.e. deleting/ editing posts).
Correct. As a SMod I have access to checking all this throughout the forums which means I can enforce all that stuff, but I am not listed as a TWR mod so I'm not 100% confident I'm allowed to fill the MoD role.

I'm fine with it, I think as a one off we can allow it since DawningWinds is a SMod, and they can enforce the rules. I'd say it's good for now tentatively, but I'll have a chat with TWR mods and will message you guys if anything changes? It's a bit away until the game starts so I will try and get a definitive answer.

Speaking of @DawningWinds, with my game being in what is essentially night 0, you can post sign ups for your mafia game. I'm not at my PC so can't edit the OP of this thread just yet :)

Gonna add Pokemon Generation Mafia: Spin-Off edition into the queue, 12 players, title is a work in progress. I guess you could class it as a sequel maybe? But it's just part of the same series of my generation games, using HP and type effectiveness as mechanics like those games.

I would just like all aspiring hosts to know that being a listed mod here now, I can be your MoD if you would like to have me. If you want maximum role madness help or suggestions, you know who to ask :)

I would also like to put "Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia [??p]" in the Non-Mafia queue (yes, you read that right). In its simpler form it can work as a 5p, in full swing it could work with any number, but 13p is a good baseline.

It is actually going to be more mechanically complex than mafia yet also less demanding in actual gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom