• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The way it blends in with....

sytheIRC

Reaction score
Real life on a daily basis, you might have had this thread lots of times, i am sorry but i like to discuss this. I was watching pokemon chronicles the other day and it urged me to watch the anime over again, but i am real surprised what i've never noticed before.

For example the people who wrote the anime must have worked real hard on it for it to be so simular to real world activities etc. I'l give you an example of what i mean

*potential spoilers*

I watched the episode on chronicles where delibird lost the presents,the way christmas was simular to the real world but from the world of pokemon was great.

I used to think pokemon anime was a bundle of poop but considering how well its writen i have changed my mind. :bounce:

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom