• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Wobbuffet Club: for everyone who loves Wobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am one Wobby fan ever since I got to see his first anime appearence. Nobody can stand his smooth and comical look becuase he is simply hillarious...
Well, I really like the episodes dedicated to him then to others because they just make me laugh...Also, i'd like to post a very funny caption with him as "Rambo" Wobby(if somebody can guess from what episode was that, maybe can post another caption--it is simply adorable), unfortunatly I cannot find the episode atm...probably later.

I'm not that interested in joining, but lemme tell ya this...

I once used Wobbuffet in the Battle Frontier, and it is SO GOOD. It K.O.s at least two Pokemon of a team. Unfortunetly, it's too good. Using it juuuust right makes Wobbuffet one of the cheapest Pokemon ever, which it is. It just tells me I have no skill in battling when I use it, but it was powerful while it lasted.

Jessie&James said:
Welcome, Infinity Dragons.

Do any of you guys use Wobbuffet in the games? I particulary don't, but it can be very powerful, especially one equipped with Encore. I also believed it's banned from some competitions.

Uh, why is Wobbufeet banned? It's totally owned by lots of things (especially Dark and Ghost-type Pokémon).

I'm not certain, but I think because it's deemed as an uber. When it's moves (Encore, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Destiny Bond) are used correctly it's almost unbeatable.

Sorry for going off topic.

I just saw the recent ep with Harley and I loved the little Wobbuffet PokéBlock makers TR was using. ^^

b59d6b21.jpg

Nice screen, Jessie&James. It reminds me of how much I would like to see Wobby get to battle in a new episode. (Seriously, he never gets to at least throw around a random Counter/Mirror Coat anymore.)

Hi, peoples! I'm back from a school-induced hiatus. Umm.....that's all I have to say for the time being....

My favorite Wobbefeut moment is in "A Scare To Remember" when Jessie and James were arguing and Wobby was dancing!

Hiiii! I wanna join! ^^

Um, here's an old drawing I did of Wobbuffet. xD
wob4pb.png

You can't see its tail because, um... yes.
-goes to oekaki to make more Wobbuffet pictures-

Thank ya! ^^
Here's another. xD
130mp.png

Thank you! ^^

'Cause Wobby is adorable. -glomps it- ... -is thrown back-

... I wanna Wobbuffet punchbag. Know where I can find one? Or a little Wobbuffet plushie...

how what!?!

I'm not certain, but I think because it's deemed as an uber. When it's moves (Encore, Counter, Mirror Coat, and Destiny Bond) are used correctly it's almost unbeatable.

Sorry for going off topic.

I just saw the recent ep with Harley and I loved the little Wobbuffet PokéBlock makers TR was using. ^^

b59d6b21.jpg

How can a wobbuffet learn encore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom