• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Theory: The Glitch Pokemon were the result of PCs gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ3_Raditz

How do I used tense?
Reaction score
Everyone knows you could store Pokemon in a PC, right? Seeing how it's a computer, couldn't it be possible that the glitch Pokemon in Gen I be the result of something going wrong with the PC when the Pokemon was being removed from the PC? It's a computer, surely there could have been bugs or glitches and possibly a virus in it?

I know that the glitch Pokemon really are glitched, but I found that this could be used to explain them in-universe.

We don't really need two threads discussing the origins of glitch Pokemon. Feel free to post counter-ideas in theory threads discussing the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom