• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Game freak lies to their own audience. They only care about non Pokemon titles now.

Given I am not interested in clickbait videos, what exactly is the 'proof' for them caring more about Town than Pokemon, and don't say 'Team 1 and Team 2'.

Given I am not interested in clickbait videos, what exactly is the 'proof' for them caring more about Town than Pokemon, and don't say 'Team 1 and Team 2'.
It's cause they say they're putting priority into Project Gear, which is a project that involves making games other than pokemon in order to build experience of the staff. So people think they don't care because GF isn't purely focused on pokemon.

I normally hear people have a hard time speaking English, let alone read it. Not to mention the dex isn't even called the dex in japan, rather zukan.

There are many younger Japanese people who know some basic English. I've met a couple of Japanese girls during a trip that knew perfect English, so it's not unheard of. Probably those people used the "Bring Back" tag because it's popular enough and/or there isn't a Japanese equivalent.

There are many younger Japanese people who know some basic English. I've met a couple of Japanese girls during a trip that knew perfect English, so it's not unheard of. Probably those people used the "Bring Back" tag because it's popular enough and/or there isn't a Japanese equivalent.
There's also the fact that other languages are also using that same hashtag, like Spanish for example (sadly, it's as full with negativity as the English one, or worse).

There's also the fact that other languages are also using that same hashtag, like Spanish for example (sadly, it's as full with negativity as the English one, or worse).

The Italian community is... surprisingly chill about this whole topic. Most of them still look forward to the game, and ignore the whole Dex issue to focus on the graphics and Pokémon themselves. I suppose my half-Italian side is what is making me chill about that, too. :p

Now this is funny....Apparently Japanese fans are asking TPCi to reveal the full list of pokemon cut off before the beginning of preorders:

Japanese Pokemon Fans Demand To Know Which Pokemon Have Been Cut From Sword And Shield | NintendoSoup

Even funnier, from what I've understood, they didn't bother yet to officially announce in Japan that national dex, megas and z-moves have been cut from the games:

View: https://twitter.com/akira_inase/status/1147047984812589056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1147047984812589056%7Ctwgr%5E393039363b74776565745f6d65646961&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnintendosoup.com%2Fjapanese-pokemon-fans-demand-to-know-which-pokemon-has-been-cut-from-sword-and-shield%2F

“Until now, your company still hasn’t officially announce to the Japanese market that Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and some Pokemon are going to be cut from the games. I want to avoid the situation where an increasing number of users feel deceived as the day pre-orders begin approaches. I feel there are a lot of fans who are waiting for more information before deciding whether to purchase the games.”

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom