• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you were thinking of buying

well i'm hungry and out of the house so naturally i'm thinking about buying some food.

Probably going to buy it too

DLC for Atelier Shallie (specifically the one to add Solle as a playable character, since I love him). Already have funds on PS Store, just gotta decide to pull the trigger and buy it.

I really wanna get a Wacom Intuos, but even small ones are pricey. Plus I feel like I should practice art more before buying an art tablet. ;w;

On the more affordable side, I was thinking of buying an Against Me! shirt.

Gardevoir and Lilligant Kuttari plushies, and a set of pigment ink pens for drawing (since my others have ran out of ink). The Pokemon Center is releasing a Cyndaquil plush, and Litten and Popplio Pokedolls soon, so I might pre-order them as well.

Back
Top Bottom