• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

I'm thinking Gray, though I wouldn't like it.
Brown is another one in my head.

And to go really loopy.
Clear/Colourless.

I'm thinking Gray, though I wouldn't like it.
Brown is another one in my head.

And to go really loopy.
Clear/Colourless.

Well, white is the absence of color, so I don't think Colorless would work... But I do like Clear.

IMO, the best thing that goes with Black and White would be Pokémon Sepia.

Gray/Grey seems most like to me atm. Even though it would be interesting to see what they'd name it if they don't go with Gray/Grey.

Well, white is the absence of color, so I don't think Colorless would work... But I do like Clear.

only if you're talking in pigment terms. In light terms, black is the absence of color. I also like clear.

Rainbow. Or Spectrum.
To sort of change the ends of the spectrum to... the entire spectrum? Rainbow would entertain me simply because the black/white 'racism' would surely turn to a 'gay rights' controversy with the title, hahaahah, at least going from the way people react nowadays.

I would guess Gray, though if they're going with a light/dark theme this time, Twilight version, since it's the light after sunset. Where light and dark meet, I guess.

Alongside Black and White, the following names were also Copyrighted:

Gray
Crimson
Scarlet
Purple
Brown

I'd say that Gray would make the most sense, but Crimson would be the best choice. Black, White, and Red are all awesomely monochrome when combined.

I would guess Gray, though if they're going with a light/dark theme this time, Twilight version, since it's the light after sunset. Where light and dark meet, I guess.

I would never go near a Pokemon game again if they named it that.

Gray
Crimson
Scarlet
Purple
Brown

I'd say that Gray would make the most sense, but Crimson would be the best choice. Black, White, and Red are all awesomely monochrome when combined.

Now thst you mention it... Black and White and Red all over? yeah cool

This'll make grey look pretty stupid:
I told a friend of mine the names of the new games were revealed, and that they are Pokemon Black and Pokemon White.

Her immediate response was "Penguin!"

POKEMON PENGUIN VERSION FTW

Hmmmmm. Crimson is absolutely the best out of that list. I love the idea of having a Generation coloured in Black, White, and dark red. Veeeeeerryyyyy modern and sexy.

I'm still kind of pulling for Spectrum and Rainbow, too.

As long as it's not something pathetically awful like "Pokemon Brown."

I think "Pokémon Slate" sounds really cool for a third version to generation five. It's the same color as grey, but a little sleeker sounding than "Pokémon Grey", I think.

Ignore this if "Slate" has already been taken by a different video game. My gaming experience is pretty much limited to Pokémon and Mario Party.

Gray
Crimson
Scarlet
Purple
Brown

Considering the similarities between Scarlet and Crimson, I doubt those.

Purple maybe, and brown is out of the question. Boring, ugly color. Doesn't sound appealing.

Gray doesn't really either, but it does fit the theme. However, it is rather similar to platinum and silver.

Since /some/ people are relating black and white to dark and light, maybe something relating to pale...or something else:

Pokemon Fade

Pokemom Ash

Pokemon Pure

Pokemon Pale

Back
Top Bottom