• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That! (Pokemon)

Johanna is way more impactful in her daughter history and journey than Delia with regard to her own son. In truth, Delia is a extremely underused or/and misused character, and her situation seems to get worse and worse according the "anime's progress".

Red or Blue ?

Last edited:
While Cramorant’s gimmick makes me uncomfortable—seriously it nearly eats the Arrowkuda alive which is kinda messed up on some level—I definitely prefer it over Slowbro.

Tirtouga or Squirtle?

While I like both, Samurott wins for me. I think it's because Samurott appears more mobile and agile compared to Empoleon. Plus, seashell swords.

681.png
or
609.png

Back
Top Bottom