• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

Eh... I was never a celebrity person, and I still ain't one. I guess Miley Cyrus, since that was what I heard of the most since my childhood, I suppose.

Plok or Rayman

Really, I have to answer that?
Okay, I guess Minecraft. I never played either of those games but between the two Minecraft is the one I'd probably pick up and play.... eventually. Maybe.

Smiling Friends, Primal (2019), or Final Space

I've never heard of any of the options, but I think Smiling Friends sounds like the most positive option.

coffee or tea?

Demon Slayer...
I watched the first season of Attack on Titan many years ago... I didn't really like it. It was too grisly and gory, but I forced myself to finish it. I am not familiar with new anime, but I don't think Demon Slayer can be more gruesome than Attack on Titan so I choose Demon Slayer.

anime or k-dramas?

YouTube... I don't really like watching other people play video games though there is a lot of that on YouTube as well...

driving or using public transport?

I'm not familiar with the band... I can't really tell what the songs are about, but from a purely enjoyment perspective, This Feeling.

cursive or print?

Asus, for that's logo figuring on my computer though my old laptop was a Dell...

Apple or Android?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom