• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Throw Something at the Poster Above

*Throws an infinite improbability drive, which upon contact with punster creates a dimensional rift into the void, spewing 15 daleks.
It also corrupts the magic thread dividers temporarily, which grants Pun an achievement:
"Oh no, not again!"

*Throws an infinite improbability drive, which upon contact with punster creates a dimensional rift into the void, spewing 15 daleks.
It also corrupts the magic thread dividers temporarily, which grants Pun an achievement:
"Oh no, not again!"

...so in short, you're saying that another batch of Punster clones have spawned...great. Now how am I ever going to get any peace and quiet?

*throws a recycle bin*

*Throws a master ball, capturing Pun forever*
*places masterball in centrifuge to see what pun is made of*

Chairs don't damage me because I burn them!
*Throws a magical portal to the VOID onto the wall, grabs onto a magnet thing, and watches as all of punster's clones get sucked into the Void!
Hope joo like daleks

*Throws a delicious chicken pot pie*
*uses the magnetic clamps in my Utility Hat to prevent myself and my clones from being sucked into the Void*
Edit: That's a pretty dayum big hat

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom