• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thursday, April 15th Update Speculation

travod

Reaction score
Well Japan is ahead of us, so does that mean the update can happen today?

For the Black and White site to update.

It is currently 2:30 AM in Japan, but it is the 15th.

AHAHA. The only thing coming in the update is whatever corocoro shown.

Yes, ahaha thinking its actually new.

Yes, ahaha thinking its actually new.

Yea but I'm sure they won't just have the random pictures the magazine had. There's probably gonna be at least one new pic, but if there isnt it doesnt matter, because high quality > all

Well, if they update around noon (in Japan) then that would be about four AM (in England)...

I hope we get clearer screenshots.

Actually, you'd have it by 10 am the earliest, seeing how the UK's 2 hours behind me, and we usually get it by noon here.

Japan's about 8 hours ahead of the UK....which makes it 3:07am there now.

We'll most likely just get the screenshots that were in CoroCoro; Maybe main character artwork.

or.. we can all simply WAIT until April 16th which is in like a day and a half. like seriously? we waited WEEKS for this, yet now everyones like OMG! i need to see this new info!! I NEED IT!! my life is dependant upon this1 not college, work nothing! just POKEMON information!

lol. very pathetic

or.. we can all simply WAIT until April 16th which is in like a day and a half. like seriously? we waited WEEKS for this, yet now everyones like OMG! i need to see this new info!! I NEED IT!! my life is dependant upon this1 not college, work nothing! just POKEMON information!

lol. very pathetic

Hey, SHUT UP!

but seriously when something is so close to being revealed people dont really want to wait. A day and a half seems to be as long as a week when you're excited for something

lol. very pathetic

You just came back, I would suggest you watch what you say. Calling people pathetic. I do believe you were the one who asked me to PM you as soon as any Gen V info came, didn't you?

I will be a very happy camper if they reveal the starters and their evoloutions.

Could we just have an update speculation thread instead of making a new one every month?

Anyways, I'm betting on seeing main character art, but I don't know. I wasn't around to see any release stuff on DPPt, so I have no idea if that was like the release of HGSS.

I doubt it'll be pictures from Coro Coro. Those were all random. The site would be more organized.

I'll be satisfied with just getting main character art. That's really all I'm waiting for.
HQ screenshots would be a plus, definitely.

I'm going to suggest you prepare yourself for no new information. If there is, great, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything other than clearer screenshots.

Pshaw! They plan to reveal the name of the protagonists, the land you live in, the plot, all the Pokemon, thousands and thousands of screenshots, how much it'll cost, the release date, what the name of the third version is, plus the NEXT generation titles on the 3DS as an added bonus. Without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom