• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Timeline

Elekid-Man

Reaction score
Does anyone know the timeline of the manga Pokemon Adventures? All I know is that it started with Red/Blue chapter and then 2 years later sarted the Yellow chapter. Then 1 year after that the Gold/Silver/Crystal chapter started. After that I have no idea, can someone tell me?

BTW, I love Gold, he is so awesome :p

By timeline, do you mean which story comes right after the previous one? If so, then it's:

Red, Green, & Blue. Yellow. Gold, Silver, & Crystal. Ruby & Sapphire. FireRed & LeafGreen. Emerald. Diamond & Pearl. Platinum. HeartGold & SoulSilver. Black & White.

No, I know the order already. I am talking about the years after each chapter. Like the Gold/Silver/Crysatl takes place 3 years later then the Red/Blue chapter. Do u know the rest?

No, I know the order already. I am talking about the years after each chapter. Like the Gold/Silver/Crysatl takes place 3 years later then the Red/Blue chapter. Do u know the rest?

I know I'm probly wrong..but..

Yellow 2 years after RGB
GSC 1 year after Yellow.
RSE one year after GSC.
FRLG/E one year after RSE.

After that point I really have no idea. <_<

I know I'm probly wrong..but..

Yellow 2 years after RGB
GSC 1 year after Yellow.
RSE one year after GSC.
FRLG/E one year after RSE.

After that point I really have no idea. <_<
It's ok :) At least u answered to me :)

DP takes place an unknown time after Emerald.
Platinum takes place a few weeks after DP.
HeartGold & SoulSilver takes place 3 years after Emerald.
Black and White takes place an unknown time after Platinum.
Oh thanks :)

Black and White most likely takes place 2 years after the HGSS since it's established that it takes place 10 years after the RBG arc.

@Boober Huh? Seeing as Red and Green and Blue are all seventeen by the HGSS chapter according to Bulbapedia at least, wouldn't it be 6-7 years after RGB?

@Eitarou Let me go check..
Well, the ages of Red, Green and Blue are unconfirmed after the FireRed and LeafGreen chapter apparently. Although Gold and Silver are sixteen as of the ninth chapter. (A.K.A HGSS chapter.)
Sorry, must have got it wrong there.

What..? Just add three years to the ages of the HGSS kids and you have a good idea how old Red and co. are..

Black and White most likely takes place 2 years after the HGSS since it's established that it takes place 10 years after the RBG arc.

Where is it confirmed? I don't even recall it being said how much time passed in the games between HGSS and BW.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom