• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tiny Christmas Tree Pokemon {Offering UT Turtwigs!}

Wu Wei

Reaction score
I was recently breeding like mad for a certain nature of Turtwig, and rather than have the leftovers released/sit in my box until I run out of room, I figured I'd see if anybody was interested in them for dex fillers/etc. :)

Turtwig
fk8psg.png

-knows Cut​

Here's what I've got, all level 1:

Boys:
-Quiet x2
-Calm
-Serious
-Lonely x2
-Naughty | Cazzab15 (Traded!)-Lax
-Naive
-Careful | It's Super Effective (Traded!)

Girls:
-Impish | ssmit132 (not yet traded)
-Bold
-Modest | pikapika86 (not yet traded)
-Mild | _Mr_KickAss_ (Traded!)
-Naive | Zenova (not yet traded)

I also have three eggs, if you'd like to be the OT and take your chances on a nature. :)

I'll take fodder for these guys, though if you're feeling particularly helpful:
I've only got HeartGold Pokemon at the moment, so ones (and I still mean fodder! xD) that are exclusively in SoulSilver or D/P/Pt would definitely be appreciated. :)
Items such as pokeballs (any kind), full heals, etc, are also welcome. I'm happy to trade these guys for anything, really.

Just tell me which nature/gender you want and pm me so we can set up a time to trade.

Last edited:
Re: Tiny Christmas Tree Pokemon {Free Turtwigs!}

My other half. ;0; ♥ You should lurk around here more~

I'll take a Careful natured one, please. :3

I would like the Modest Turtwig, please. Do you want any Pokemon or items in particular?

I would like the Modest Turtwig, please. Do you want any Pokemon or items in particular?

Sure thing! And I'm not too picky - I'm honestly looking for dex fillers myself, so if you have anything from the Sinnoh/Hoenn dex that isn't in HG/SS, I'd appreciate that, but it's not necessary. (Otherwise I'm good with any kind of pokeball you can attach to a fodder Pokemon. xD)

When do you want to trade?

EDIT: I see your FC's from SS, so a Pokemon exclusive to that game would be awesome as well. C:

May I have the naughty male Turtwig please? :)

I do have some Soul Silver exclusive Pokemon, so could trade you one of those if you like. Let me know what you would be looking for please. :)

May I have the naughty male Turtwig please? :)

I do have some Soul Silver exclusive Pokemon, so could trade you one of those if you like. Let me know what you would be looking for please. :)

Of course!

Hmm...if you have a Teddiursa/Ursaring you could part with, I'd love one of those. :D

I'd like a Naive female Turtwig. :)

Any Pokemon you would like in return? I can breed most of them.

I'll put it on hold for you - please PM me when you're online so we can set up a time to trade.

If you have one...a Meowth or a Ledyba? :) Thank you!

I would love the mild female please :D

HG: 2751 7626 6754

Alrighty; message me when you can trade, please!

--
To anyone who wanted a Turtwig: I'll try to be around most of tonight, but my internet connection is a little weird at the moment, so I may be a bit slow in replying even if I'm showing as "online". D: I promise I'll be trying my best to get trades done today, though - I should also be free tomorrow evening.

Ill be free for the next hour man. :) Will be my first trade wifi :D

Coming on now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be free for the next hour man. :) Will be my first trade wifi :D

I'm in the wifi room: my HG friendcode is in my signature. :) If you want a nickname for your Turtwig, let me know and I'll step out of the wifi room for a minute or two to have that done real quick.

Of course!

Hmm...if you have a Teddiursa/Ursaring you could part with, I'd love one of those. :D

I can breed you a Teddiursa, no problem at all :)

When is generally a good time for you to trade? I am resident in the UK, so I'm in the GMT time zone.

I can breed you a Teddiursa, no problem at all :)

When is generally a good time for you to trade? I am resident in the UK, so I'm in the GMT time zone.

Thank you! :D (Are you opposed to giving it a nickname, by the way? I'll give your Turtwig one if you want, of course. :) )

Alright, I'm trying to figure out the timezones, and I think me being in EST means I'm five hours behind GMT. Tomorrow I'd be busy with Christmas partying probably until about five my time, so 10pm yours, but the day after that, I should be around starting at 3pm my time, 8pm yours. Any day after that I can be around just about any time. xD

Thank you! :D (Are you opposed to giving it a nickname, by the way? I'll give your Turtwig one if you want, of course. :) )

Alright, I'm trying to figure out the timezones, and I think me being in EST means I'm five hours behind GMT. Tomorrow I'd be busy with Christmas partying probably until about five my time, so 10pm yours, but the day after that, I should be around starting at 3pm my time, 8pm yours. Any day after that I can be around just about any time. xD

Oh, I have already hatched your Pokemon :-/ Is there a way I can nickname it now, even though I said no after it hatched? I don't have a nickname for the Turtwig, but if you have some inspiration then feel free :)

Okay, what I am going to try and do for the next wee while since I don't have work is try to be online as much as possible, so hopefully we will be able to catch each other soon. If you spot me online, VM me please :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom