• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

tomorrow will be better-banner shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

an illegible mess.

i'll make tiny changes to earth.
Reaction score
hello, you may have seen my art shop around here somewhere. i did originally have an old banner shop but it was locked due to inactivity. this is my new and improved banner shop that hosts my new and improved banner skills!

all my banners are made with gimp 2.6, and as such, my resources are slightly limited to that of photoshop's capability. still, i can make rather good banners without the use of photoshop, and i can still also make simple ones as well.

examples:
bw2_4_1024-1.jpg

sunshine_remedy_by_enduringdelilah-d517vnz-1-1.png

bmgfbanner.png

strawberry_avalanche_by_chiaki_fuzzy-d47jb06-1.jpg

00ab77519134e925-1.jpg

Background___Woods_by_Eirian_stock-1.png

suicune_by_sanguisgelidus-d46vm4z-1.jpg

resizing:
i can resize banners/avatars to use on-site or off-site. just give me your image and i'll resize it to the new dimensions you want.

when requesting a banner:
please, please, please state what image you want; meaning give me a link to it. i will not go hunting for your picture unless you absolutely cannot find an image you want.

if you want a certain banner smaller than what bmgf allows, give me the dimensions and i will resize your banner for you.

if you have any certain effects you want to be added on your banner, please state them. however, as said above, my resources on gimp are limited. if there is something you want but i cannot do i will tell you and you can either request something else or look for another banner shop.

i have very few fonts on gimp, but i could most likely find what you want then add effects to it. i know how to download fonts onto gimp, so, if there is a font you want that i don't have i can look for it on font sites.

request slots:
because i have things to do off-site, i will only allow five slots of banner requests. if you request after the five slots have been filled, i will ask you to wait and come back when they aren't full again.
if there is anything big i have to do where i'll be gone for more than a day on bmgf, i will temporarily hold off on requests and close my shop until i am back. do not request anything at these times.

SLOTS:
1): none
2): none
3): none
4): none
5): none

NOTICE;; usage of banners off-site.
usage of my banners outside of bmgf is allowed. however, i would appreciate it if you gave proper full credit to me.

DO NOT STEAL AND/OR CLAIM THESE BANNERS AS YOUR OWN. THIS IS CONSIDERED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND IS AGAINST THE RULES. IF I FIND THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED A BANNER AND ARE CLAIMING IT AS YOUR OWN, I WILL REPORT YOU. THANK YOU.

one more thing: don't rush me! i'll get there eventually! if i have skipped over or forgotten a request, please vm/pm me asap!

thanks for choosing my shop and i hope you enjoy my banners! <3​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom