• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tournament Archives

Which system would you like to play in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!!

DO we get more then 1 Weezing, or, just one after our first battle?(Because I want one EV trained and one UT. :D)

Just one. Don't worry, there'll be more tourneys. =P

just got beaten by Hadesiro, good game dude

I have won against Samwin.

Way to keep it moving. Updating the bracket...

Last day for round one matches, anyone I don't hear from will be dropped. GET YOUR MATCHES IN!!!

well, i have to say that it's been 72 hours, and no repsonse from my opponent, and i hope he/she knows i have you an extra 4 minutes to repsond. :)-P)

hey its been over 2 days since my opponent has logged on and i havent heard a thing form him at all :(

hey its been over 2 days since my opponent has logged on and i havent heard a thing form him at all :(

Yeah he hasn't gotten back to me either. If he doesn't respond in a few you'll be bumped to round two.

wonjoon0330 / FC: 1634 6749 4533 would be your opponent for round two if that's how it works out.

I beat justice hero.

Movin' on up...

GliscorMan and exoity are trying to set up their match, so they will have the rest of tonight to get that done. As for those who were not able to be contacted, they have now auto-forfeited...

Good luck to everyone in round two!!!

Last edited:

argg u 2 finish lol, i want an opponent i hate that i got a first round bi lols

I am droping out cause my old game broke so i got a new one gl to u guys with the tourney have fun

Ok, lol, I've gotten past Round 2 without even battling xD Well, good luck to my opponent in Round 3 (if I even get to battle them :p).

Re: BW OU simulator tournament [signups]

I can't find that post D: Can someone please link me? I would love to know which ones are released.

I'm in! Can someone link me the list of tiers for 5th gen?

Ok, lol, I've gotten past Round 2 without even battling xD Well, good luck to my opponent in Round 3 (if I even get to battle them :p).

Haha, you'll get to battle in Round 3 for sure! ^w^

Both me and Keraia14 are very active! >w<

Anyways! Hope I'll see you in 3rd Round Paige! <3

^thanks

Im going to wait a couple more days then see to see if we can get to 16, and if not stick with 12. Thanks for the support guys.

I might be going on Vacation today and might not be back until Sunday or Monday, will I be out?

So what's the word on my match?

I beat magical lairon/ dratini_12 for round 2.

Okay, so umm, I want the EV'ed Weezing, not nicknamed please, also, trade Monday? 'Twit

Haha, you'll get to battle in Round 3 for sure! ^w^

Both me and Keraia14 are very active! >w<

Anyways! Hope I'll see you in 3rd Round Paige! <3

Thanks, you too :D

Okay, so umm, I want the EV'ed Weezing, not nicknamed please, also, trade Monday? 'Twit

You can't get the Weezing non-nicknamed, it's supposed to be nicknamed and you're not supposed to change it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom