• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tournament Archives

Which system would you like to play in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1v1 Tournament [Sign-Ups OPEN]

ill join and can you change your pokemon you use in the tourney?

eg:i use charmander against 1 person and the next preson a use squirtle instead

ill join and can you change your pokemon you use in the tourney?

eg:i use charmander against 1 person and the next preson a use squirtle instead
Yes you can change

Oh sign me up. Can we use fifferent Pokemon for different rounds or always just the one? If it's only at all then your strategy could get revealed :/

Also, Mence banned?

Oh sign me up. Can we use different Pokemon for different rounds or always just the one? If it's only at all then your strategy could get revealed :/

Also, Mence banned?

Read previous post.

And mence is going to be banned, since it clasifies under Ubers

I'm in, if there is still a spot.

Just wondering, why is there a soul dew clause when you can't use Latias or Latios anyway? Without them the soul dew is useless, so I don't see a reason to ban it :p

Just wondering, why is there a soul dew clause when you can't use Latias or Latios anyway? Without them the soul dew is useless, so I don't see a reason to ban it :p

Because its a clause that we must follow :p.
Though you have a good point there

Sighn me up please. just have one question. When is this supposed to start?

I'll give it a go. Is it assumed all IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31? Or should it be more realistic?

I will donate the ultimate 1v1 pokemon, which I plan to use against anyone but Badal, since he knows what it is. Because he beat me by counterteaming me then took it and came in 3rd place in the tournament. cheap ass. Anyways, I was reserved,. ty

My computer moves like a snail when I use shoddy but if it's only one pokemon then I'm all for it.

Sign me up too!

EDIT: Darn, there's already 16 people.

I will be closing it soon. Tiki man, if you wish to join get atleast 1 if not 8 more people. So it can be 18 people and one person gets bye next round. Or else i could sub you in.

Coolking... Shhh they don't know :p
I'll edit the list when i. Return from school

I will donate the ultimate 1v1 pokemon, which I plan to use against anyone but Badal, since he knows what it is. Because he beat me by counterteaming me then took it and came in 3rd place in the tournament. cheap ass. Anyways, I was reserved,. ty

You really need to stop being a sore loser when you lose, you have a horrible attitude about losing. And ten bucks says it's Choice Scarfed Jirachi.

You really need to stop being a sore loser when you lose, you have a horrible attitude about losing. And ten bucks says it's Choice Scarfed Jirachi.
I'd be willing to bet against that if I had money.

Does the runner-up win anything? Or is there only going to be a prize for first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom