• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

k

Edit: sorry cant trade emboar just remembered hes for someone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely.

Edit: How do you have so many shinies?

yeah sure quikly

Edit: sorry cant bye ill let u know when ill be on next

We definitely need to trade again when I have some more on my White version.

Edit: Sorry @ZACH ATTACK; for not replying, I would like these(Tell me what else you want because I have a lot that more I can trade now I just need to update the list):
Lv. 55 Samurott w/ Megahorn
Lv. 100 ESPEON
• • Lv. 5 Careful EEVEE
Lv. 71 Reuniclus
Lv. 70 Adamant Braviary @ Shell Bell (Keen Eye-Thrash, Superpower, Brave Bird, Bulk Up)
Lv. 78 Modest Hydreigon w/ Dark Pulse
Lv. 46 Japanese Terrakion
Lv. 42 Virizion
Lv. 73 Articuno w/ Steel Wing
Lv. 70 Timid Landorus
Lv. 49 Cobalion

@darthnatus; @Shiny Dragonite;

Mod Note:
Please refrain from double posting. If you have something new to add, and you're the last poster in the thread, please use the edit button located at the bottom right of your posts. If you have to catch the attention of a certain user concerning the new info, @mention; their username to be sure they'll see it.

Thank you,
~yourlilemogirl

@darthnatus; I'm also interested in your Diglett, Carnivine, Misdreavus, Drowzee, Donphan, Quagsire, Crawdaunt, and Tauros. If any of those are already gone, let me know. And please check back over my list because quite honestly the only one of those that's worth trading for something you've asked about is Quagsire, which I would trade you Braviary for. I want the others for Dex filler, and can breed you a lot of different stuff for trade if you want those things.

Can I have the Spinda, the kyogre and everything apart from the giratina from the final group please? I can trade you a number of gen v Pokemon or some of my breeding results?

Clones are ok too :)

@darthnatus; Have the Pokemon I mentioned already been traded? If not, I'd like to trade for them as well, but they aren't worth Legendaries like you wanted from me. I can trade Braviary for Quagsire, thus making our current trade:

Your: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Seel, Relicanth, and Quagsire
My: Articuno, Japanese Terrakion, Cobalion, Eevee, Samurott, and Braviary.

I'm also interested in the others I mentioned in my previous post, but I can't trade a Legendary for them.

Snivy
Oshawott
Zebstrika
Woobat
Maractus
Sigilyph
Unova pkdx #70 Tirtouga
Unova pkdx #72 Archen
I have a Snivy and Archen ready for you, I can catch a Blitzle and Woobat. I might be able to get a Maractus and Sigilyph. Tirtouga is a bit tougher. Can I get anything else?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom