• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in need of Delibird and Beldum for the Pokemon Ranch game. Check my offers list about 2 pages back.

I have a Delibird, and can breed a Beldum.

I looked through your list and am interested in a Magnemite and a Japanese Meowth. (Hypno or Yanmega would work as well)

Note my FC under the spoiler in my signature.

Edit: It might take a bit for me to hatch a Beldum. It takes 10,000 steps or so.

Last edited:
Im in no rush. If you have AIM im on it now for when you're ready.

SN: Hixxytachi

My FC: 3565 8524 9572
Name: Basil

I'm still DESPERATELY searching for a female modest Tentacool/Tentacruel!!!

The most valuable Pokemon I have for exchange are Spiritomb and Feebas, if anyone is interested in those. I can also infect them with the Pokerus. And of course, if you're seeking something else and you have what I need, I'll see if I have what you're looking for.

I caught a modest female tentacool recently its yours if you still want it.

also does anyone have a legit mew or manaphy legit toys r us darkrai up for trade

I'm trying to finish my Pokedex... excluding Arceus and Shaymin

I'm looking for:
Mew
Slowking(I can give this too)
Shuckle
Kingdra(I can give this too)
Porygon2(I can give this too)
Entei
Suicine
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Sableye
Mawile
Minun
Zangoose
Castform
Huntail(I have 2 Clamperls + Deepseatooth, thus I can give this to you as well)
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Latias
Groudon
Deoxys
Dusknoir(I can give this too)
PorygonZ

Like I said, I don't have these, but I am 465/491. So if you have these, and need ones that aren't listed there, we should probably trade! :D

Looking for a Modest nature Magmortar with the moves thunderbolt/Hidden Power and Focus Blast.

Will offer untouched timid Groudon.

I'm looking for a Moon stone

Will offer a baby Snorlax with curse.

PM me if you want it.

I'm trying to finish my Pokedex... excluding Arceus and Shaymin

I'm looking for:
Mew
Slowking(I can give this too)
Shuckle
Kingdra(I can give this too)
Porygon2(I can give this too)
Entei
Suicine
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Sableye
Mawile
Minun
Zangoose
Castform
Huntail(I have 2 Clamperls + Deepseatooth, thus I can give this to you as well)
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Latias
Groudon
Deoxys
Dusknoir(I can give this too)
PorygonZ

Like I said, I don't have these, but I am 465/491. So if you have these, and need ones that aren't listed there, we should probably trade! :D

I can help. pm me when you are ready and we will discuss this further.

I'm looking for a Moon stone

Will offer a baby Snorlax with curse.

PM me if you want it.

If anyone is looking for any sort of elemental stone, I normally spend a good amount of time underground farming for Heart Scales, so I have plenty.

Fire Stone x 17
Everstone x 11
Sun Stone x 9
Moonstone x 3
Thunderstone x 19
Water Stone x 2
Leaf Stone x 1

So....no one has a modest nature magmortar with the moves focus blast, hidden power and thunderbolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom