• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shinyhunter >_>

Oh... i have a question for u...
How do i get a Pichu with both Volt Tackle and Charge?
I have to breed Pichu (female, anymoves) with a Plusle (male, w/ Charge) to get a Pichu (w/ Charge).
Then what?
Plz help thanks....

evolve the pichu to pikachu than breed it with the plusle until you get a male pikachu. Breed that pikachu with charge with a female pikachu (any moves) holding a light ball. The pichu that hatches should then have volt tackle and charge

evolve the pichu to pikachu than breed it with the plusle until you get a male pikachu. Breed that pikachu with charge with a female pikachu (any moves) holding a light ball. The pichu that hatches should then have volt tackle and charge

Which Pichu do i evolve, the one that only learned Charge?

No the one that your going to breed with plusle (since pichu doesnt breed with any pokemon)

I dont have a plusle so I cant >_> Here's how step by step
1) Breed female pikachu with male plusle that knows charge
2) When you get a male pikachu with charge breed it with a female pikachu that knows any moves but let it hold a light ball
3) The hatchling should know Volt Tackle and Charge.

I dont have a plusle so I cant >_> Here's how step by step
1) Breed female pikachu with male plusle that knows charge
2) When you get a male pikachu with charge breed it with a female pikachu that knows any moves but let it hold a light ball
3) The hatchling should know Volt Tackle and Charge.

Oh thats simple thanks!

No problem. Its just basic chain breeding.

Im offering fake out jolly aipoms if anybidy's interested =]

I'm looking for dex entries on Shaymin and Mew. Not sure what anyone would want, if anything, though I can offer dex entries for the likes of Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon and etc.

I'm looking for Squitle, Charmander, Ekans, Zangoose and Lunatone.

I have the Johto and Hoenn starters and just about every other pokemon excluding legendaries.

I'm looking for the Toys R Us event Regigigas.
I have Manaphy, Dragonite, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, and Mew. all event pokemon. be sure to send a message if interested.

Im still looking for a Porygon2 w/Dubrous Disk attached...
Any takers??

Heya folks, I'm kinda looking for a decent Fire Pokemon! I'd love you forever if you had a spare Charmander or Cyndaquil lying around. Low level, of course. Even a Chimchar would rawk. I don't have much to offer, as I'm early in the game, but maybe we could work something out? PM me!

Awesome, such a quick response! Already have what I need now! Next on my list would be a Scyther/Scizor for a friend of mine. Any takers, just let me know!

Last edited:
I need a favor for one of my friends trying to complete his dex. I've already completed mine. I'm leaving the legendaries for himself, however I've hit a roadblock when it comes to a couple basic pokemon.

They are:

-Gorebyss
-Zangoose

If anyone can swing one to me that would be awesome. My Dex is complete, so Im here to help if you need yours completed. PM me if you can help.

@Epic Meowth: I have a couple of spare scyther if you don't mind it being level 1.
@Blurrz: I might be able to breed a zangoose.

Thanks for the offer, Junglebook, but my friend managed to find one! I appreciate it though.

Anyone have a spare Metal Coat to trade, actually?

Thanks for the offer, Junglebook, but my friend managed to find one! I appreciate it though.

Anyone have a spare Metal Coat to trade, actually?

I do have a metal coat but do you have anything to make it worth it for me? Cause they don't exactly grow on trees. They grow on wild magnamite. I only have one spare (and one I plan to use.)

I do have a metal coat but do you have anything to make it worth it for me? Cause they don't exactly grow on trees. They grow on wild magnamite. I only have one spare (and one I plan to use.)

Well, it's not for me, it's for a friend of mine. At the moment, he has a surpluss of Charmander and Scyther that he's bred. Would you want one of those? If not, name it and I'll see what I can pull up?

Greeting from Argentina!
I'm looking for a Electirizer. I do not have Pokemon Green, so I can not go looking for wild Elekid with it.
I just started pokemon platinum, so I don't have much to offer... but if somebody is willing to trade, I will try to find whatever wanted.
Finally, I apologize because my writing english SUCKS! xD

i'm looking for the TRU shaymin to unlock the platinumevent
i have a legit shiny manaphy available for trade, and many others, pm me if you're interested
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom