• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ignore this post. i got the salac berry i need from a friend

Last edited:
This trade not resolved. LOL.
Does anyone have a Lustrous Orb? I also need a Mind Plate or a Twisted Spoon. If you have any of these I can trade some pokemon, or some item for it, but I don't really know what I'd trade for, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited:
Anybody have an Evee with "Wish" (preferrably female), or a Scizor with Bullet Punch? TBH, I don't so much care about the Scizor, but the Wish Evee would be much appreciated. Just tell me what you want for trade.

This trade not resolved. LOL.
Does anyone have a Lustrous Orb? I also need a Mind Plate or a Twisted Spoon. If you have any of these I can trade some pokemon, or some item for it, but I don't really know what I'd trade for, but I'm sure we can work something out.

Yep, I've got Lustrous Orb and Mind Plate. Got a Latios or any of the Legendary dogs?

Here is a list of the Pokemon I want and what I have to trade for them. Don't see what you want? Ask! PM me if you're interested.

All of the pokemon I have up for trade are legit and I only want legit pokemon in return.

What I want:
Mew
Jirachi
Legendaries
Anything from Johto or Kanto (except starters)

What I can trade:
Phione
Dratini
Eevee (with Wish)
Chansey -> Blissey (with Toxic and Aromatherapy)
Pichu (with Volt Tackle)
Johto Starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile)
Kanto starters (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle)
Hoenn starters (Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip)
Sinnoh starters (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)
I will breed for natures and egg moves
I will chain for most shinies (in exchange for legit shinies or legendaries)

Last edited:
can you chain shiny lickintung, eevee or porygon? I can trade an Atricuno for one of them, and some other legendaries for the others

Anybody have an Evee with "Wish" (preferrably female), or a Scizor with Bullet Punch? TBH, I don't so much care about the Scizor, but the Wish Evee would be much appreciated. Just tell me what you want for trade.

I have a wish eevee. It's still an egg, so i don't know it's gender. ehat do you have for it?

Yep, I've got Lustrous Orb and Mind Plate. Got a Latios or any of the Legendary dogs?

I don't need anything anymore. I have all of my trades worked out all ready, I think. I'll get back to you if I need anything else. Thanks, everyone that helped!

Wanted: Female Chimchar, Umbreon, Espeon.

Offering: Anything except some legendary Pokémon. I don't have many high level Pokémon.

PM or VM me for offer/trade.

^It says that you can't be PMed. Anyway, I can offer you both an Umbreon and Espeon both at level 1. It doesn't matter too much what I get in return... I'm looking for A meowth of any type or a Skitty or any starter except Chimcham. I would prefer a grass starter of any generation.

I can breed you a chimchar, but it will really be a pain trying to hatch a female so, if you have a male chimchar, why don't you try doing that yourself with a ditto?

^It says that you can't be PMed. Anyway, I can offer you both an Umbreon and Espeon both at level 1. It doesn't matter too much what I get in return... I'm looking for A meowth of any type or a Skitty or any starter except Chimcham. I would prefer a grass starter of any generation.

I can breed you a chimchar, but it will really be a pain trying to hatch a female so, if you have a male chimchar, why don't you try doing that yourself with a ditto?

Uhh, then they're obviously hacked. Try a little bit harder to hide it.

I have 10 Charmanders that know Dragon Dance. I've been trying to get a shiny dragon dancing Charmander for a while now, to no avail. Which is lame. BUT! Now that I have them, they're just taking up valuable (hah!) space in one of my boxes.

If anyone wants a charmander that dances, I'm yer hook-up. I only have one female so far, but I have a range of natures. I'm not really looking for anything, just post-national dex pokémon, swarmers, or pokéradar shtuff.

Drop me a VM. :D

EDIT- I forgot that the charmander I had for breeding purposes was being level'd up. So only 10.

Last edited:
Could somebody PM me if they are willing to lend me a Focus Sash?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom