• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Post!

I can breed sableyes, lunatones, squirtles, chikorhitas, all sinnoh starters, and mudkips--i will also offer my latias for black sludge. everything else im willing to reason with!

also, if someone posts a good trade, ill trade my murkrow (egg moves-- drill peck and psycho shift):

Lonely [HASHTAG]#198[/HASHTAG] Murkrow: 30 / 31 / 11 / 29 / 30 / 30 (Hidden Power is Bug at 59 i think)

Last edited:
Trade Post!

I can breed sableyes, lunatones, squirtles, chikorhitas, all sinnoh starters, and mudkips--i will also offer my latias for black sludge. everything else im willing to reason with!

also, if someone posts a good trade, ill trade my murkrow (egg moves-- drill peck and psycho shift):

Lonely #198 Murkrow: 30 / 31 / 11 / 29 / 30 / 30 (Hidden Power is Bug at 59 i think)

What Nature is your Latias?

I'm looking for Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, the Legendary Beasts, Celebi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, and Jirachi.

In return I can offer Darkrai, Mew, Groudon, and Shaymin. I can also get a Deoxys, but it may take a while to find one on the GTS.

I also have some rare berries.

Last edited:
Hello, guys! Gawd, its been 4eva! <3<3<3

I need the following:

Cyndaquil (Nickname: "Din")
Level 1/Not Trained or Battled W/
Timid (Preferable)
Female
Substitute (if possible) & HP Electric (I can take care of this one, but I'd <3<3<3 you 4eva if you got it for me!
No Items

~~~~~

Tropius (Nickname: "Farore")
Calm (Preferable)
Female
Leech Seed
No Items

~~~~~

Baltoy (Nickname: "Midna")
Bold (Preferable)
Female
No Moves
No Items

~~~~~

Thanks soooo much!

Last edited:
Hello, guys! Gawd, its been 4eva! <3<3<3

I need the following:

Cyndaquil (No Nickname)
Timid (Preferable)
Female
Substitute (if possible) & HP Electric (I can take care of this one, but I'd <3<3<3 you 4eva if you got it for me!
No Items

I can get you a female Cyndaquil at level 1 with no nickname. I can breed a Timid and slap on Substitute. Probably anything but the HP Electric part. But I'm wondering just how far/what you'd be willing to offer in exchange for the extra labor?

• Infernape with Naive or Hasty nature

I definitely have the Infernape with a Hasty nature. One that's properly EV trained at that, roughly around level 38-40. What would you trade for it?

Hmmm.... well, I have alot of Pokemon and none of them are Shiny or EV trained soo, yeah, just ask and I probably got it!

Offering:
Legit Shiny Altaria
Legit Shiny Illumise
Legit Shiny Tentacool
Legit Shiny Golbat
Legit Shiny Meowth
Legit Shiny Unown A
Legit Shiny Venomoth
Legit Untouched Uxie
Legit Untouched Azelf
Legit Untouched Mesprit
Legit Untouched MYSTRY Mew
Legit Untouched WISHMKR Jirachi
I can also breed Phione

Searching For:
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Shuckle
Legit Untouched MATTLE Ho-Oh Lv. 70​

I'm looking for common pokemon to help fill up my pokedex. If I can't get it in platinum or fire red, I need it. In exchange, I could give one of the 210 pokemon that I already do have or maybe an item or two. Please contact me if you're serious about trading and won't flake >_>;.

Hmmm.... well, I have alot of Pokemon and none of them are Shiny or EV trained soo, yeah, just ask and I probably got it!

I don't really know. I'm not good at deciding. Just tell me a "limit" per se. I'm not gonna ask for specifics, but how rare the Pokemon or something.

I'm looking for common pokemon to help fill up my pokedex. If I can't get it in platinum or fire red, I need it. In exchange, I could give one of the 210 pokemon that I already do have or maybe an item or two. Please contact me if you're serious about trading and won't flake >_>;.

Check your Visitor Messages, zaichikarky.

I got Three extra fresh Shiny Shinx if any one wants them...

I would prefer other LEGIT Shiny Pokemon... I can also infect them with Pokerus if needed...

Two have the Ability Intimidate and One with Rivalry... PM me if your interested...

I'm looking for Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, the Legendary Beasts, Celebi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, and Jirachi.

In return I can offer Darkrai, Mew, Groudon, and Shaymin. I can also get a Deoxys, but it may take a while to find one on the GTS.

I can trade you Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo for a Deoxys, Mew and your Darkai, I can also get you a Latias and Latios but that will take some time, as I need to find and and catch them on Ruby and Emerald if that is okie.

PM me if you want to trade =D

I can give you a Latios or a Rayquaza for your Shaymin, provided it's legit. If trades with the other guy don't work out, I'm also interested in Darkrai and Mew.

I definitely have the Infernape with a Hasty nature. One that's properly EV trained at that, roughly around level 38-40. What would you trade for it?

What are you looking for? I have nearly every starter, the hard-to-get stuff such as Solrock, Lunatone, Mawile, Sableye, etc... I have many non-event legendaries... I'll breed for Natures...

Anything sound appealing?

I can give you a Latios or a Rayquaza for your Shaymin, provided it's legit. If trades with the other guy don't work out, I'm also interested in Darkrai and Mew.

I'll trade my Shaymin for the Latios. The Shaymin is legit as far as I can tell. I'll post the info about it for you.

Name: シェイミ
Level 30
Caught in a Master Ball.

Jolly Nature
July 2, 2009
Flower Paradise
Apparently met at level 30
Often dozes off
Likes sweet food

Stats: HP 109, Attack 72, Defense 68, Special Attack 63, Special Defense 66, Speed 73.

Moves: Defense Curl, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis.

If the other trades don't work out, I'll let you know.

I don't really know. I'm not good at deciding. Just tell me a "limit" per se. I'm not gonna ask for specifics, but how rare the Pokemon or something.

Well, I have a couple of duplicate legendaries but I'd prefer not to go there and just about anything under the "legendary sun." Hmmm... is there any starter or game exculsive Pokemon? Or even an item?

EDIT: Me and my idiot self went off and said no nicknames, the Cyndaquil needs the nick "Din".

Last edited:
What are you looking for? I have nearly every starter, the hard-to-get stuff such as Solrock, Lunatone, Mawile, Sableye, etc... I have many non-event legendaries... I'll breed for Natures...

Anything sound appealing?
I'm not looking for anything in particular. A non-event legendary sounds awesome. If not, I'd also probably settle with a Solrock. No need to breed for natures, although I appreciate the offer. What do you think is fair?

Well, I have a couple of duplicate legendaries but I'd prefer not to go there and just about anything under the "legendary sun." Hmmm... is there any starter or game exculsive Pokemon? Or even an item?

EDIT: Me and my idiot self went off and said no nicknames, the Cyndaquil needs the nick "Din".

Probably not a game exclusive Pokemon. And the only really starter I want left is a Squirtle, but I think I have another means of getting that. I maaaay go with an item, but I have to check which ones I don't have or may need.
---

Sorry, I know I'm pretty bad at the whole "decisiveness" thing, but I'm really just trying not to come across as an unfair douche.

Wants-
all starters besides gen 3 and piplup
non-north america cacnea
shiny cacnea
regigigas
latios/as
shinies
mewtwo
articuno
(i dont mind if theyre hacked)

Offers-
shiny toxicroak (shiny cacnea only)