• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: 205+ Hidden Ability Breeding Shop (Pokemon Bank Access - Trading IV Bred)

I can see you are online - would you like to trade now?

@TerraTF Sorry for the delay -- I'll breed tonight and let you know when they're ready.

Take your time. I should be on most of the day.

Ready to trade whenever you are.

I can see you are online - would you like to trade now?

Sorry, I had just hopped on quick to see if someone PMed me -- I just finished breeding a few moments ago. So ready whenever you are.

EDIT:

Yup, I'm still down to trade, I'm good for 11:30ish. it will me 1:30 my time so if i don't see you online we can try for a different day/time combo. i know what its like to have a life that gets in the way of pokemon, lol.

Not sure if you check your PMs -- I'm online on my 3DS to trade. I believe I already added you, so let me know if you can trade. :)

Last edited:

awesome! thank you so much, I'm really glad this worked out. I've got a Timid Magician Fennekin (male) if your interested

awesome! thank you so much, I'm really glad this worked out. I've got a Timid Magician Fennekin (male) if your interested

I haven't bothered doing any special breeding with any of the new starters and I already have a HA Fennekin. Thanks for offering, but I'm all set. Was there something else you wanted?

I am free anytime after 1900 EDT. Shoot me a time that would work for you.

I'm mainly available at night -- around 2330 CDT until 0600, then again from 0730 until 0930. I'm only available for that time for tonight and tomorrow. Thursday-Saturday night I don't come online, but I can be online in the morning from 0730 until about 1030 those days. I'll be online at night again Sunday-Wednesday night.

EDIT: We're quoting Terra for some reason, lol.

Re: Trading 185 Hidden Ability, Starters, & IV Bred Pokemon (Pokemon Bank Access)

wouldnt mind a HA pichu if you still have one?

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon, IV Breeding, & Offering Bank Services

hi that1chick!!

gonna need these HAs since i'm having trouble getting their safaries
magby,pidove,spiritomb,skarmory,joltik,doduo,grimer,magnemite
if you have access to their safaries you can catch them instead of breeding them

for those i'm gonna give you these HAs
anorith,natu,sigilyph,woobat,aron,cottonee,skitty,volbeat
again i can catch some pok from safaries instead of breeding them

i know that you are busy.and i'm not in a hurry
let me know if you accept the offer though

Last edited:

I can do that. Just a heads up that it's going to be a few days. I work the next two nights and my sister's graduation party is tomorrow so no plans to breed until Sunday night.

hi that1chick!!

gonna need these HAs since i'm having trouble getting their safaries
magby,pidove,spiritomb,skarmory,joltik,doduo,grimer,magnemite
if you have access to their safaries you can catch them instead of breeding them

for those i'm gonna give you these HAs
anorith,natu,sigilyph,woobat,aron,cottonee,skitty,volbeat
again i can catch some pok from safaries instead of breeding them

i know that you are busy.and i'm not in a hurry
let me know if you accept the offer though

Sounds good. I'll breed/catch them Sunday night.

ok.when we are both ready ,we can think when would be the best day and time for the trade

I am free anytime after 1900 EDT. Shoot me a time that would work for you.

I'm mainly available at night -- around 2330 CDT until 0600, then again from 0730 until 0930. I'm only available for that time for tonight and tomorrow. Thursday-Saturday night I don't come online, but I can be online in the morning from 0730 until about 1030 those days. I'll be online at night again Sunday-Wednesday night.

EDIT: We're quoting Terra for some reason, lol.

Sorry, been really busy with work, so have not had time to check this. I will be out of town tomorrow, but should be back Sunday night around 20:00 EDT. If that does not work for you, we can try later in the week.

EDIT

i'm gonna start breeding today.hope we manage to do the trade this week

ok i'm ready
is 1pm-6pm usa time ok for monday-friday ?
let me know about date and time

Last edited:
Re: Trading 185 Hidden Ability, Starters, & IV Bred Pokemon (Pokemon Bank Access)

Ready. I already had one bred so whenever you want to trade is fine with me.

EDIT

ok i'm ready

Still working on breeding. I can be on at that time on Wednesday.

EDIT

ok i'm ready

ok. I will be online in about 90 mins or so for most of the night (UK). Did you want anything in return?

EDIT

ok i'm ready

ok. I will be online in about 90 mins or so for most of the night (UK). Did you want anything in return?

Do you have any female HA Pokemon in Dream Balls (I don't care if I already have it) or any HA Pokemon that I'm looking for?

ok then.wednesday

UPDATE!: (07/21/2014 Reverting back to trade shop. Don't have the time for breeding, trying to beat Black 2 and working on my own breeding projects. Working on formatting and coding this thread to make it look nice(r).

Update History:
UPDATE!: (07/16/2014) I have obtained a Shiny 6IV Japanese Ditto for IV Breeding, Offering IV Breeding Upon Request for Trading Only. In the process of adding a list of Egg Moves I have available.

UPDATE!: (05/30/2014) I have a Pokemon Bank Subscription so I have access to any Pokemon readily available in previous games. I'm willing to help transfer Pokemon from other generations for those who don't have Pokemon Bank. My HeartGold game is broken, but I have Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, White, White 2, Black 2, X & Y

Current Project(s):
◊ Defeat Pokemon Black 2 → Obtain HA Eevee → Teach HA Eevee Hyper Voice → Breed 5IV Anticipation Eevee with Modest Nature for Sylveon
◊ Obtain Chansey with WISH → Breed 5-6IV Chansey for Competitive Play & Trading

Hidden Ability Pokemon Available: Organized by Type, Dual Types Can Be Found Under It's FIRST Listed Typing of the FIRST Evolution in the Chain (View Spoiler)
NORMAL → Farfetch'd | Ditto | Eevee | Igglybuff | Hoothoot | Girafarig | Dunsparce | Happiny | Chansey | Kecleon | Lilipup | Pidove | Minccino | Deerling (Spring & Winter Forme) | Rufflet | Litleo | Fletchling | Helioptile | Bunnelby | Audino | Aipom | Swablu | Doduo | Teddiursa | Starly | Pidgey | Bidoof | Whismur | Tailow | Rattata | Tauros | Nosepass | Spinda | Zangoose

FIRE → Charmander | Vulpix | Growlithe | Ponyta | Fennekin | Torchic | Magby | Slugma | Houndour | Heatmor | Chimchar | Numel | Pansear | Torkoal | Darumaka

FIGHTING → Mankey | Makuhita | Meditite | Mienfoo | Riolu | Pancham | Throh | Tyrogue | Sawk

WATER → Squirtle | Poliwag | Seel | Shellder | Krabby | Lapras | Magikarp | Wooper | Remoraid | Azurill | Marill | Panpour | Corsola | Slowpoke | Froakie | Buizel | Shellos (Pink) | Tympole | Corphish | Piplup | Mudkip | Wingull | Lotad | Staryu

FLYING → Noibat

GRASS →
Oddish | Tangela | Sunkern | Shroomish | Tropius | Pansage | Petilil | Chespin | Roselia | Seedot | Bulbasaur | Hoppip | Treecko | Turtwig

POISON → Gulpin | Grimer | Croagunk | Nidoran (Male and Female) | Zubat | Seviper | Trubbish

ELECTRIC → Magnemite | Pichu | Elekid | Blitzle | Emolga | Joltik | Dedenne | Pachirisu | Shinx | Electrike | Plusle | Minun | Mareep | Voltorb

GROUND → Sandshrew | Diglett | Drilbur | Golett | Rhyhorn | Gligar | Cubone | Sandile | Phanpy

PSYCHIC → Abra | Drowzee | Spoink | Wynaut | Wobbuffet | Gothita | Mr. Mime | Kirlia | Munna | Espurr | Solosis

ROCK → Roggenrola | Sudowoodo | Larvitar | Carbink | Onix | Binacle | Aerodactyl | Lileep

ICE → Spheal | Swinub | Snorunt | Snover | Smoochum | Cubchoo | Bergamite | Delibird

BUG → Venonat | Pinsir | Heracross | Ledbya | Wurmple | Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada | Skorupi | Sewaddle | Venipede | Shuckle | Paras | Larvesta | Illumise | Combee | Yanma | Combee | Scatterbug | Caterpie | Burmy | Pineco

DRAGON → Dratini | Gible | Axew | Goomy | Bagon

GHOST → Shuppet | Duskull | Spiritomb | Litwick | Phantump | Pumpkaboo | Drifloon

DARK → Murkrow | Sableye | Inkay | Scraggy | Sneasel | Purrloin | Vullaby | Pawniard | Absol | Poochyena

STEEL → Skarmory | Mawile | Beldum | Klefki | Bronzor | Klink

FAIRY → Cleffa | Togepi | Flabébé (Red, Blue & Yellow Flower) | Spritzee | Snubbul | Swirlix

Past Generation Starters Available: (View Spoiler)
◊ Chimchar | Naive | Iron Fist or Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick
◊ Oshawott | Various | Torrent
◊ Chikorita | Various | Overgrow
◊ Cyndaquil | Various | Blaze
◊ Totodile | Various | Torrent | Crunch, Aqua Jet and Dragon Breath
◊ Snivy | Various | Overgrow
◊ Turtwig | Various | Overgrow or Shell Armor | Seed Bomb, Superpower
◊ Pipulup | Various | Torrent or Defiant | Yawn, Agility, Icy Wind & Supersonic (Defiant Only)
◊ Mudkip | Various | Torrent or Damp | Mudbomb
◊ Treecko | Various | Overgrow or Unburden
◊ Tepig | Various | Blaze

!! I Currently RELEASE Anything With Only 3 IVS -- Interested In One of These, But Have Nothing to Trade? JUST ASK !!

Current IV Bred Pokemon: Growlithe (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Growlithe: Female | Adamant Nature | Intimidate Ability | IVs 31/--/--/31/31/31 (Level 30)
02 Growlithe: Male | Adamant Nature | Intimidate Ability | IVs 31/--/31/31/31/-- (Speed is said to be low)
03 Growlithe: Male | Adamant Nature | Intimidate Ability | IVs 31/31/--/31/--/31
04 Growlithe: Female | Adamant Nature | Flash Fire Ability | IVs 31/31/--/31/31/--

Current IV Bred Pokemon: Togepi -- with the exception of the first Togepi all know Nasty Plot (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Togetic: Male | Quirky Nature | Serene Grace Ability | IVs --/31/31/--/31/31 (Level 36)
02 Togepi: Male | Impish Nature | Hustle Ability | IVs 31/31/31/--/--/31

Current IV Bred Pokemon: Shellder (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Shellder: Female | Naive Nature | Skill Link Ability | IVs 31/--/31/31/31/--
02 Shellder: Female | Naive Nature | Skill Link Ability | IVs 31/31/--/--/31/31
03 Shellder: Male | Naive Nature | Shell Armor Ability | IVs 31/31/--/31/31/31

Current IV Bred Pokemon: Chimchar (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Chimchar | Female | Naive | Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/31
02 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/x/31/31
03 Chimchar | Female | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/x
04 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Iron Fist | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 0/x/31/31/31/31
05 Chimchar | Male | Naive | Blaze | Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Blaze Kick | 31/x/31/31/31/x

Current IV Bred Pokemon: Snorunt (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Snorunt | Female | Timid | Moody | Disable, Spikes, Weather Ball | x/31/x/31/31/31
02 Snorunt | Male | Timid | Moody | Disable, Spikes, Weather Ball | 31/31/31/31/x/31

Current IV Bred Pokemon: Larvitar (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Larvitar | Male | Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/x/x/31
02 Larvitar | Female | Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/31/x/x
03 Larvitar | Male | Adamant | Guts | 31/x/31/31/x/31
04 Larvitar | Male | Adamant | Guts | 31/x/31/31/x/31
05 Larvitar | Female | Adamant | Guts | 31/31/x/31/x/31
06 Larvitar | Female | Adamant | Guts | 31/31/x/31/x/31
07 Larvitar | Female | Adamant | Guts | 31/x/31/31/x/31

Current IV Bred Pokemon Nidoran (View Spoiler → 4+ IVs Random Spread)
01 Nidoran | Female | Quiet | Hustle | Double Kick, Focus Energy, Poison Sting, Scratch | 31/x/31/31/31/31
** NOTE: I do not have a lot of pre-bred Nidoran available, however I have a 4 IV breeding pair that can make 5 IV babies, so I can make extras upon request -- they will have a similar IV spread as the above Nidoran -- I can do gender requests **

Hidden Ability Pokemon I am LOOKING FOR: (View Spoiler → What I'm Looking for In a Trade)
NOTE: Some of these Pokemon are UNAVAILABLE FOR POKEMON XY and require the Bank. NO HACKED POKEMON! Let me know if some of these abilities are unavailable or if I missed a Pokemon.

NORMAL → Meowth | Lickitung | Kangaskhan | Porygon | Munchlax/Snorlax | Sentret | Furret | Stantler | Smeargle | Miltank | Zigzagoon |Skitty | Buneary | Glameow | Chatot | Patrat | Bouffalant | Deerling (Summer & Fall Forme)

FIRE → None

FIGHTING → Timburr

WATER → Psyduck | Tentacool | Horsea | Goldeen | Chinchou | Qwilfish | Mantyke/Mantine | Carvanha | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Clamperl | Relicanth | Luvdisc | Shellos (Blue) | Finneon | Basculin (Red & Blue) | Tirtouga | Frillish | Alomomola

FLYING → None

GRASS → Bellsprout | Exeggutor | Cottonee | Maractus | Foongus

POISON → Ekans | Stunky | Skorupi

ELECTRIC → None

GROUND → Hippopotas

PSYCHIC → Woobat | Sigilyph | Elgyem | Natu

ROCK → Geodude | Omanyte | Kabuto | Anorith | Cranidos | Shieldon | Amaura (Not Available) | Tyrunt (Not Available)

ICE → None

BUG → Weedle | Spinarak | Volbeat | Kricketot | Karrablast | Shelmet | Durant

DRAGON → None

GHOST → None

DARK → None

STEEL → Aron

FAIRY → Flabébé (White & Orange Flowers)

My Special Wish List: These are Priority Trades (Optional for Shop)
⁂ Chansey with Wish | Calm | Natural Cure (EVENT POKEMON -- REQUIRES POKEMON BANK)

My ITEM Wish List: TRADE ITEMS I'm Looking for In Exchange
Shiny Stone | Dusk Stone | Dawn Stone | Scope Lens | Life Orb | Damp Rock | Eject Button | Weakness Policy | Focus Band | Focus Sash | Heat Rock | Icy Rock | Light Clay | King's Rock | Lucky Egg | Macho Brace | Muscle Band | Razor Claw | Razor Fang | Rocky Helmet | Safety Goggles | Smooth Rock | Wide Lens | Wise Glasses | Zoom Lens | Oval Stone | Shed Shell | Sharp Beak | Lagging Tail | Grip Claw

Other Things I'm Looking For:
IV Bred Pokemon -- I would LOVE to start working on building up more IV Bred Pokemon! Pokemon with Egg Moves available from Past Generations or Egg Moves in general.

Trade Value:
■ HA Pokemon → 1x HA Pokemon, 1x Evolution Stone, 1x Pokemon Egg Move
■ IV Bred Pokemon → 1x IV Bred Pokemon, 1x Legendary Pokemon, 1x IV Bred & Egg Move Pokemon, 2x Evolution Stones OR 1x Battle Maison Item
◊ Must Have Equal Value:​
A Pokemon with 2 IVs ≠ A Pokemon with 4 IVs​
■ Non-HA Pokemon → FREE -- Whatever, lol
Hello, I'm interested in a HA Dratini! I can offer you an HA Exeggcute in return! It'll be Bold natured. If you don't want this, I can happily part with a Dusk, Dawn, or Shiny stone! Pick whatever you want in exchange for the HA Dratini!

could you also add a ha darumaka and ha sudowoodo on our trade?
i'm gonna give you a ha weedle and a ha maractus for them

Hello, I'm interested in a HA Dratini! I can offer you an HA Exeggcute in return! It'll be Bold natured. If you don't want this, I can happily part with a Dusk, Dawn, or Shiny stone! Pick whatever you want in exchange for the HA Dratini!

I can definitely do that for an HA Exeggcute! I'll breed tonight.

could you also add a ha darumaka and ha sudowoodo on our trade?
i'm gonna give you a ha weedle and a ha maractus for them

Sure -- by the way, are any of the Pokemon you're giving me female in a dream ball? Not a big deal if not, just have someone ask me about it on another forum.

Edit

from the ones we are trading now, i think two of them are(need to recheck to be sure)

cottonee and skitty are on dream balls ,but they are both male

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom