• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 7

My friend code is 4484-9898-3790 and my IGN is Alessandro. Let me know when you're ready to trade, I'll be home for the rest of the day. And thanks!

Hey, sorry about that. Got your pokemon set and I've added you. I'm good to go whenever you get a chance. Sorry to keep you waiting

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 7

I would like your first Pinsir that is F 31/31/31/x/31/31.
I have a 5IV Camerupt that you could use in breeding. I receive it in trade but probability not going to use it anyway.

I would like your first Pinsir that is F 31/31/31/x/31/31.
I have a 5IV Camerupt that you could use in breeding. I receive it in trade but probability not going to use it anyway.

Is it foreign/non-English? I've already bred camerupt, so I'm not particularly interested in it for a perfect HA pinsir

Well actually yes it's from JPN.

Well looks like it's trading time again. Can I get the male, blue Shellos with 31/X/31/31/31/X IVs and the Female Skarmory with the 31/31/31/X/31/X IVs, please? :)

Well looks like it's trading time again. Can I get the male, blue Shellos with 31/X/31/31/31/X IVs and the Female Skarmory with the 31/31/31/X/31/X IVs, please? :)

Of course, always glad to see people come back to visit. I'm online now and those have your name on them

Alright, I'll see you online in a few minutes then.

Thank you for the Pokemon. :)

@Dolce; could you lock this up, pretty please? My computer no longer works, so I wouldn't be able to keep up with it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom