• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Trailer for upcoming episodes

If my sources are correct, apparently the scene where Lillie and Gladion are talking with each other, they're talking about their father, and that's the reason why Lillie accidentally lets go of her hat. Mohn confirmed for the anime?
What is your sources?

If my sources are correct, apparently the scene where Lillie and Gladion are talking with each other, they're talking about their father, and that's the reason why Lillie accidentally lets go of her hat. Mohn confirmed for the anime?
@FinnishPokéFan92
If your theory was right. Then, Poipole and the Blinding One might return in the future as Mohn is trapped in one of those Ultra Space World for the preparation to rescue him.

Then, we shall see how the plot going to play since the only way to open up the wormhole is none other than Light Trio as Necrozma is one of them.

Last edited:
Golurk :love::love: It will be awesome to see it on its first proper battle and as a rideable Pokemon. Why Ash is battling it with Pikachu who can only use Iron Tail is beyond me. :rolleyes:
I'm already in love with that Gladion & Lillie scene, even if they aren't talking about their father.
No love for Unova & Kalos mythicals? Only 2 out of 7 have appeared in the series!
Hi, Meltan. They seem to be on an urban environment, so my guess it's that they will be covered on an arc or a filler after the Poni Arc. I can see them fusing into Melmetal as there are multiple of the same kind.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom