• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailer For Your Fan Fiction

Okay, so not exactly a trailer, but it is something of a teaser...

AllHailposter-1.jpg

I can't read that Cyrillic you put in. What does it mean? I can only make out the "Giovanni" on the bottom.

I can't read that Cyrillic you put in. What does it mean? I can only make out the "Giovanni" on the bottom.

Oh, sorry. It says, "All Hail Giovanni". The Russian on top translates to "Everyone Hail Giovanni", but the Russian word for "all" doesn't quite have the same dramatic effect.

Oh, sorry. It says, "All Hail Giovanni". The Russian on top translates to "Everyone Hail Giovanni", but the Russian word for "all" doesn't quite have the same dramatic effect.

As I can read it now, it romanizes as "Kazhdyi grad Jovanni." I had no idea what that meant, however.

(Apparently, it reads "każdy" in Polish. And the whole expression is "Każdy grad Jovanni.")

Technically, though, it wouldn't be "Giovanni" in any language besides Italian. Did you put it through a translator, or are you Russian?

Technically, though, it wouldn't be "Giovanni" in any language besides Italian. Did you put it through a translator, or are you Russian?

You know, I didn't think of that. Honestly, I only used that because I wanted it to evoke the old Soviet propaganda posters.

I speak very little Russian, though. Not enough to hold much of a conversation.

All right. It took me a long time thanks to college but here it is. A trailer for Cornova's Poké Wars: The Subsistence.

----------

All right, here we are, trailer for Poké Wars: The Subsistence.

Narration voice over
Music
Camera

------------------

Armored Cars<Two Steps From Hell>

Show "Cornova Studios" appearing in a flash of white light. The words are written in heavy metallic red lettering on a black background.

Fade out into scene below

Cut Armored Cars

Pokémon, humanity's companions and partners for time immemorial.

Will We Ever Meet Again <Two Steps From Hell> (1:16 start)

Show a little girl playing with a Pikachu in what appears to be a garden. The Pikachu jumps into her arms and she laughs cheerfully while rubbing its head.

Flash to black screen

But now something has gone terribly wrong.

Precinct Breach<Two Steps From Hell>

Show Ash's Pikachu on the ground, writhing in pain and screaming. Powerful bolts of lightning originating from Pikachu lance into the night sky and carve up the surrounding grassy plain. Dawn is trying to restrain Ash, who is trying to run and help Pikachu.

Dawn: *Grabbing Ash* Ash! Stop!

Ash: I gotta help Pikachu! *Struggling against Dawn*

A massive pillar of lightning strikes the ground and "whites out” the camera.

Cut Precinct Breach

Show a tranquil town completely destroyed. Brock, Dawn and Ash are walking through the ruined town.

Dawn: What happened?

Ash: I don't know.

Fade to black

And now the greatest fear of Brock, Dawn, Ash and the entire world has been revealed.

Show a scene of Ash, Dawn and Brock running through that same ruined town. Breach the Gate<X-Ray Dog>

Ash, Dawn and Brock run into the ruined pokemon center and leap into the teleporter. The camera “whites out” with a brilliant flash as they teleport away Cut Breach the Gate

Asimov (Choir)<Two Steps From Hell>

Now they have only one goal: survive.

Show Ash, Brock and Dawn running through a grassy plain. Behind them is a massive horde of Beedrill.

Show Ash, Brock, Dawn, James, Jessie and Tracey huddled around a suitcase inside Professor Oak’s ravaged lab.

Tracey: *Holding up a gauntlet that is red on the top and white on the bottom.* The pokeglov, Oak’s newest piece of technology. And it just might help us survive. *Fastens the gauntlet on his right arm. The gauntlet hums to life and gives of several beeps*
The others each grab a gauntlet and don it. The sound of the gauntlets humming to life and beeping fill the room.

Tracey: Good luck. May Arceus help us all.

Cut Asimov

Fade to black.

Lord of Two Lands <Two Steps From Hell> (up to 0:42)

“Poke Wars: The Subsistence” written in heavy silver letters appears on the background in a white flash

The words glow red like heated metal and morph into “Coming 09-03-09 to Fanfiction.net

The words “melt” and drip off the screen.

*END TRAILER*

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8_R4cBEQs]

(SCENE: BRENDAN (Emerald outfit) and STEVEN about to face off in the Pokémon League.)

NARRATOR: (Close-up of BRENDAN, head down, slowly looks up to face his opponent) You know his story. From the move to Hoenn to the final battle for the championship. (Close-up of STEVEN, mirroring Brendan's movements) Now, see through the eyes of a Pokémon Master, a Hoenn region years earlier...

(Scene shifts to Littleroot Town under attack)

"A Hoenn region in peril..."

(Scene shifts to Meteor Falls; ISIS sends out her Kadabra, SET his Zoroark, and OSIRIS his Dusclops. STEVEN, WINONA, and WALLACE respond with their own Pokémon, Metang, Swablu, and Gyarados, respectively.)

(Scene shifts to a long-faced man in an ornate, red and black headdress; he sends out a Mightyena.)

"From dark forces intent on reaching a sinister goal..."

(Scene shifts to the night sky; the MILLENNIUM COMET is passing just beyond Earth's atmosphere)

"That threatens the entire world..."

(Scene shifts to Deoxys forming a pulsating orb of glowing purple psychic energy before firing it at an encroaching Rayquaza)

(TITLE: Stainless Steel)

Here is a trailer for the fanfic i am currently writing

Music:Rolling in the deep by Adele

Ash and Misty hugging on a cliff

Cut to Giovanni being thrown out of the viridian gym

Cut to Dawn sat on a glacier, staring at the sky

Cut to Jesse and James entering Cinnabar mansion

Cut to May and Drew stood in a field holding hands

Cut to Brock being shot at by a helicopter with the team rocket logo on it

Cut to Cilan and Iris running from a man riding a Zebstrika

Cut to Tracy, Prof.Oak, Delia and gary tied up in a dark room

Cut to A mysterious man with a pansage, pansear and panpour

Text appears: A story of romance, tragedy and adventure. The tale of a boy who will fight against the darkness.

Pokemon
Coming winter 2011

(Wide view: the SS Cactus sails along Route 108. Cut to close up of Steven Stone's face (on Capt. Briney's boat). The Gyarados's roar is heard, and Steven's eyes widen.)

NARRATION
The adventure isn't over yet.

(Shot of Steven floating unconscious inside a sinking ship)

NARRATION
The journey is not finished.

(Pan over Slateport City at night; the inhabitants resemble zombies.)

NARRATION
Hoenn is not saved.

(Shot of Steven, Archie, and Persephone battling through a horde of Team Millennium grunts. Transition to a pale greenish-toned man wearing obviously Egyptian-inspired garments, with a thin beard.)

NARRATION
Evil is not vanquished.

(Shot of Steven introducing Archie and Persephone to Wallace; Winona stands behind them, smiling.)

NARRATION
Friends are not gone.

TITLE:
STAINLESS STEEL
Returning 17 May, 2011

Might as well give it a try for once. It's going to be a trailer for a mature Pokemon story I'm working on, an adaption of Colosseum that is meant to be very dark compared to other Pokemon stories.

[A panoramic view of the desert is seen, with a large red vehicle (similar to a motorcycle) speeding across it, kicking up a dust cloud. Its rider is WES, a young man in a blue coat with a red-and-black machine on his right arm. The side-car is empty, and six Poke Balls are strapped to his waist.]

WES
You all probably know me. Or have at least heard of me and my story.

[WES can be seen running out of the TEAM SNAGEM BASE, a bomb starting to go off as he exited.]

My 'good fight' against the evil Team Snagem.

[WES can be seen throwing a glowing Poke Ball at a MAKUHITA.]

Me fighting to 'snag' all of the Shadow Pokemon from those thugs called Cipher.

[WES can be seen getting confronted by three SNAGEM GRUNTS outside of PHENAC COLOSSEUM.]

But do you know the things I've done. The things I've seen.

[WES looks up at GONZAP from the opposite side of a grungy COLOSSEUM.]

You don't know the real story.

[An UMBREON and ESPEON take fighting stances as a large SKARMORY bears down on them.]

Good thing I'm here to tell it.

POKEMON COLOSSEUM: THE HERO'S TALE

I'm so on this...
Trailer for Tales of Jonah: Quest for Power

Shadows by RED plays in the background.

(Bold, white text over black screen, no voice-over)

The fate of all the world...

The Pokemon world is shown from space, white flash to Hoenn's Rustboro City, white flash to the skyscrapers of Kanto's Saffron City, white flash to Johto's Ilex Forest, white flash to Sinnoh's Spear Pillar.

(Bold, white text over black screen, no voice-over)

Rests in the decisions of one...

Flash to Jonah and Zoroark with a distorted black and blue figure behind them.

(Bold, red text over black screen, no voice-over)

Chasing power, his purity behind him...

Music fades suddenly.

White flash to Julian's face, wrought with sadness.

Even the gods cannot alter his choices...

White flash to Arceus

Tales of Jonah: Quest for power...

(Text fades)
(New text)

What would you choose?

Music starts again from the beginning.

Zoroark's grinning face takes up the screen.

END

("Tales From the Pokepark", take 1!)

(calm music begins as we look out over the Meeting Place, which is bustling with activity)

Male announcer(voiceover): Deep within Viridian Forest, there's a path to another world...a world where Pokemon can have fun, explore, and play without the fear of being caught by humans.

(shot of a sillhouette of Brock approaching the Meeting Place entrance)

Male announcer(voiceover): Well, almost.

(the sillhouette is revealed to actually be Brock. The various Pokemon crowd around him as he sits down against a tree. The camera focuses on a Pikachu, a Charmander, a Chikorita, a Piplup, and a Riolu)

Brock: Once the Prism of the Sky Pavillion shattered, causing great strife to the Park....

(the title appears as the scene fades out, leaving behind the sillhouettes of the five Pokemon)

Last edited:
This will be fun. Hmmm... for Confessions of a Champion

(Scene playing of an Arcanine KOing a Machamp in black and white with epic, triumphant music playing)

(Scene cuts back into color, where a young man with brown hair is seen drinking alone)

Male voiceover - Sometimes your dreams can become nightmares...

(Numerous quick black and white flashbacks occur to James laughing and looking happy with various friends and women)

Male voiceover - Sometimes, being given the world can only lead to disaster.

(Flashes of James the protagonist throwing things in a drunken rage)

Male voiceover - James Dalton has it all. Money. Fame. Women.

(As the voice is saying this, quick flashes of James' cars, getting photographed, and with various beautiful women on his arms appear)

Male voice - As a regional champion however, this dream quickly collapsed into a spiraling nightmare.

(Back to black and white flashes of James' drug and alcohol abuse)

Male voice - And now, he only has one chance left to turn his life around. Failure will result in his demons tearing him apart.

(Flashes of Cynthia, Gary and a few epic Pokemon battles before the trailer cuts)

Voiceover (Stephen Fry)
Camera shots
Music: Mercenarios de Lobo

Shots of two Eevees running through a forest, playing around and looking at a human town.

Boreas was just another Eevee, until one day a series of events began that was so extraordinary that someone just had to write a fanfiction about it.

A female voice shouts "Run! Run for your lives!" as we see a shot of a Zangoose lifting its claw to kill Boreas, who's cowering before it, when suddenly its claw is gripped by two vines shooting from off-screen that throw it to the ground. Camera turns rapidly and shows a Snivy and Black (the male player character from BW).

Snivy: “Don't worry, boy! We shan't let them get you too!”

A shot of Boreas sleeping in a human's arms, looking very cute.

Fortunately, he didn't have to face these events on his own.

Shot of the Snivy we saw earlier, now evolved to a Servine, introducing himself to an off-camera character while Boreas, now evolved to a Glaceon, stands behind him on two legs and imitates his gestures and mannerisms.

Servine: "My name is Octavianus, but please refer to me as Octa. For Octavianus is a glorious name to bear, but rather sesquipedalian."

Cut to a Houndour.

Houndour: "You're a pair of loonies, that's what you are."

But of course, he didn't just meet friends, but enemies too. What would a story be without them, after all?

Rapid shots of each of the Seven Sages, culminating in a longer shot of Ghetsis laughing.

Ghetsis: "That moment when someone loses all hope... I really do enjoy watching that moment."

Now follows a rapid montage, starting with a shot of a battle between Rood of the Seven Sages and Black and Cheren in a cave. The pokémon are not visible, but the cave is enlightened by a red glow.

Cut to the Castelia City skyline.

Cut to Boreas Ice Beaming a pokéball out of Black's hand.

Cut to Boreas swimming in water when a female Vaporeon suddenly appears out of the water and kisses him on the cheek.

Cut to several shots of Gym Leaders throwing pokéballs.

Cut to a shot of Octa and Boreas swordfighting on a stage, Boreas dressed up to resemble Cobalion and Octa wearing a tophat and a monocle.

Cut to a shot of Grimsley of the Elite Four laughing.

Cut to a final shot of Boreas and a Vanilluxe. They both use Blizzard, and the Blizzards collide in mid-air with a big flash of light, ending the montage.

The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova, coming May 2011 to an internet near you.

SPOILERS AHOY!

(Pokemon: Magic of a Melody trailer 3, take 1!)

Music: A Promise to Unleash the Colors (theme of the heroes)

(Fade in on a scene of sillhouettes of (from left to right) Brock, Janine, Kissa (Pikachu is on her back), a Pidgeot, Ash, Dawn, and Misty walking on a road)

Janine(voiceover): I've promised my father I would travel the world, just as a hero did before me. (We see Janine hugging Koga and scenes of her fighting before we see the sillhouette of Janine fill in)

Kissa(voiceover): We've promised our masters we will do whatever we can to aid them on their journey. (we see Kissa's tiara glowing, her and Pikachu fighting, and the group riding the Pidgeot as the sillhouettes of the Pokemon fill in)

Dawn(voiceover): I've promised my mother that I will find her, no matter how far I have to go. (we see scenes of Dawn casting a Holy spell, her singing as a crowd of Meloettas dance, her embracing Joanna, and her leading the group through a desert ruin before her sillhouette fills in)

Misty(voiceover): I've promised my leader I will find my comrades and bring them home. (we see scenes of Misty casting a spell, her leading the group through what looks like a sewer, her running to hug three other armored girls, and her battling a Boufflant before her sillhouette fills in)

Ash(voiceover): I've promised my teacher that I will return a hero. (we see scenes of Ash playing an ocarina-like instrument to summon Lugia, casting a spell to free the Pidgeot, his casting Thunder to counter a demon's thunderbolts, and him talking to Brock as his sillhouette fills in)

Brock(voiceover): And I've promised my mentor that I will go to the ends of the world to unleash the ultimate spell. (we see scenes of Brock performing, him fighting the Werecatty, him playing his harp, him dancing with Iris, and him addressing the group as his sillhouette fills in)

(the filled in group stops walking and Brock plays a final harp chord as the title appears on a black screen)

(the words "Now Playing on Forums Everywhere" form from a swirl of sparkles as another harp chord plays)

Untitled Fic that is in progress

Music : Fashion - Lady Gaga

Spinning covers of various Magazines in the Pokemon Fashion World

Women Voiceover: Fashion...are you the trend follower of trendsetter

Image over Lilycove city

Women Voice: The city of Lilycove

Zoom into house of main character before she leaves house

Women Voice: Inspirated, Aspiried, Talented, Fake?

Pictures of running mascara on the cheek

Final Women words: Some women choose to pursue men whilst others pursure their job. Just remember your job will never wake up one day and tell you it does not love you

Chrisitian Louboutin heel snap on the floor and words

SUMMER 2011
FASHION OR FICTION

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom