• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Translations for video clips and pictures

Yeah true...
I really hope they're true though. The Shijaka one sounds interesting.

Those rumors were already posted before on PokeJungle. :/

"Per usual, these are false until proven true. *Allegedly these come from a store employee who got to see the demo that will be rolling out soon in shops (like D/P did) and saw some promotional materials: *(this is highly doubted, even on 2ch… so don’t take it too seriously)

Mamepato evolves into Hatoopoo
New bug pokemon: Kurogumo which evolves into Denchura (the spider) rumor says it is bug poison. *This would be rather odd as “den” can relate to electricity
Pikachu shows up in the wild
Other Pokemon he saw: Sandshrew, Wobbuffet, Murkrow, and Stunky
If this turns out to be true I will certainly be disappointed. *I don’t want old pokemon to return. *Srsly >>;

Update1: Just for fun there is a second set of rumors posted (different person) with no source even given. *Today must be “let’s read rumors that most likely aren’t true!” Day. *Sorry :p

Shikijika (normal) is a multi-evolution pokemon: Kamuusu (normal/fire), Memashun (normal/grass), Kaributoo (normal/ice),*Puzushuu (normal/psychic)
Chillarmy evolves into Rushamin (normal)
Burokku (Play-Doh leaked name) evolves into Bitamia (grass)
Igarosu evolves into the recently named Gigaiasu which is a rock/poison line
Marugon evolves into Horurugon which evolves into Shindoshin which is a rock line
Luvdisc evolves into Mamanbou (is there any way it couldn’t?)
— UPD2: Just noticed they did another post —
Minezumi -> Miruhoggu -> Jiromiguma (normal line)
Hoshibotaro -> Dendooru (bug/electric line)
Kosando which is a Sandshrew PREVO (wtf)
Karottoru -> Panpusu (grass/ghost line) (I really want this typing)
Sagaiya (poison)
Koodoru -> Takoodon (electric line)
<3 pokejungle"

Well most of those are interesting. I guess if Shijaka evolves by season it'll be:
Summer-Normal/fire
Fall-Normal/psychic
Spring-normal/grass
Winter-Normal/ice.
But I don't really like the rumor about the Sandshrew pre-evo...that's highly unneeded =/

Oh, I knew someone woulld've translated that already. Glad I didn't waste my time :D

What really bothers me is Denchura's supposed typing... Bug/Poison??? Shouldn't it be Bug/Electric? The rumors seems fake from there... Unless, the person who posted the rumors made a mistake. Who knows. :p

EDIT: There seems to be a mistake, there is actually a bug/ electric line... But Denchura is not even in it, but Dendora is...?

I'll be very disappoint if Denchura is Bug/poison.
But most of the stuff in those rumors doesn't seem too far fetched. I hope some of them are true at least.

Well, it said the Denchura PRE-EVO was Bug/Poison, not Denchura itself.

But Sandshrew pre-evo is just stupid.

Sandshrew's pre-evolution doesn't sound all that exciting, to be honest, but hopefully if that is true, they better give him useful moves to make up for that. Of course, as speculated, Shikijika, that deer Pokemon is expected to evolve differently depending on the seasons, and they are also part Normal, which is good, but I didn't expect each species to be different, unlike Wormadam. Gigaiasu's Rock/Poison typing could be interesting, and hopefully most are true! (The one that should be fake is Sandshrew mini)

If I can request a translation of the battle subway pictures located here, that'd be great.

No, I meant the guy with the blue hat. He looks like one of those guys that give you stuff your mother brought in HGSS.

When you go into the High-link your appearence changes allowing you to sneak around the opponents world and carry out missions. Like the "hiding the Ultra Ball" mission. And if your opponent talks to you, Your screwed.

So, it's like the underground capture the flag game, but better.

So wait...

METAL GEAR POKEMON?

My life is complete.

The 66th seal is broken.

I declare these the best games of forever.

"Blah blah, Pokemon Searcher event, blah blah."

I just saved you from wasting your time reading dozens of lines of some uninteresting text.
Looks like my timing wasn't off, however!

I don't find it boring at all, by the way. For the previous entries translated in English, there's some insightful stuff written there.

It's the horizontal version of the Battle Tower of course!

The HGSS Viridian House is a battle facility that gives out battle points, and yet it isn't part of any Battle Frontier.

Back
Top Bottom