• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd let you guys know, Sovereign has given me the authority to time-skip to the next day, if need be.

However, just to be safe, I need some kind of confirmation for this. All in favor of time-skipping, please post saying so.

FUCK YES
God I swear I would have done it since everyone is so clueless and even if I ain't no longer a GM because I swear this is so dying quickly.

I box.
I get hit on the head all the time when I box.
You just suck it up and hit them back.

Not everyone has the same tolorence for pain. Two years ago I fractured my right arm. It hurt like hell for three minutes never told my parents intill a month later when the calcium deposit gave me a bump on my arm. Granted it was only a hairline fracture on my ulmna Iknow some who would be trying to get to the ER for the samething.

And I'm in favor of a time skip

Go ahead, if Flames is alright with it then it should be okay. Lane's storyline with Ralts can be explained the next day while Zoey's just talking to Micheal and the rest are doing their own thing.

Dah, give Calvin a day to recover.

I vote yes to the damn time skip.

Not everyone has the same tolorence for pain. Two years ago I fractured my right arm. It hurt like hell for three minutes never told my parents intill a month later when the calcium deposit gave me a bump on my arm. Granted it was only a hairline fracture on my ulmna Iknow some who would be trying to get to the ER for the samething.

And I'm in favor of a time skip
I fractured my tailbone in football scrimmage.
I worked out with my fracture for 2 days of extensive workout before I got it checked and the doc gave me a note.

Yes, yes, and last year I had a heart attack. Now, can we please stop with the injury story exchange? Kthx.

I am also in favor of a time skip. Sorry for not saying anything in a while, but my character is in the music classroom at the moment, so she can't really do anything. ^^;

God fucking dammit!

Excuse the vulgar language, but my parents have gone and grounded me for the next three months. In other words, I won't be on until May. MAY. I'm extremely lucky that I'm able to post this right now. I'm currently at school.

Fantastic. The two people who are supposed to be running the goddamn RP aren't gonna be able to get on. Could one of the other GMs do the timeskip for me and get this thing moving again?

Haha times like these make me laugh that I ain't GM anymore cos this wudda have been done swiftly when I was GM because I wouldn't even ask since I know everyones fed up lol xD

I know, and I was meaning to do that right when I got home from school today, but that isn't gonna happen, and unless someone else takes the initiative, this thing is going to stop completely. And that's the last thing we want.

You can tell I'm not in the best of moods right now, can't you?

FUCK YES
God I swear I would have done it since everyone is so clueless and even if I ain't no longer a GM because I swear this is so dying quickly.

...Try having an RPG not move for months then talk about it dying. :D
It is annoying yes, but it could be worse.

I take it you mean weeks Ombrare?

Do the time skip I'm in favour for it.

I still say we could collaborate on an easier and more fluid way to run the school day. Thoughts?

Last edited:
...Try having an RPG not move for months then talk about it dying. :D
It is annoying yes, but it could be worse.

I take it you mean weeks Ombrare?

Do the time skip I'm in favour for it.

I still say we could collaborate on an easier and more fluid way to run the school day. Thoughts?
You, me (I think, I'm not sure if I am one at the moment), Anonymous, or Willow may have to do the time skip, since it looks Ombrare may be unable to.

As for running the school schedule, maybe we could go by a certain number of posts?

I suppose I'll do it. Just gotta eat first.

Last hour to finish your storylines, people!

Haha times like these make me laugh that I ain't GM anymore cos this wudda have been done swiftly when I was GM because I wouldn't even ask since I know everyones fed up lol xD

Well, I know I don't have the power to do this but lets pretend.
-hands Milotic McQueen Gun-
Welcome back to task force 141

Number of posts sounds good but it may count people out that don't get on as often.

Spanning out one hour over a certain amount of days is also boring and people will get restless

We could modify the day schedule to make sure the classes all get paid attention and then give more time to student interaction. Like the teacher goes over a daily lesson and the person that posts as the teacher does a time cut to the end of class. Unless there's a bigger idea that may cut down on posting people just want to get through.

I'm back from death. That is, if only for a moment. I really shouldn't be here, but I'm going to be, if this thread's in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom