• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry, I am sure you will do fine and I am going to be there so you got nothing to worry about, if you mess it up we both mess it up" Lane assured him again, she had faith he would be okay anyways.

"Hot Chocolate? Sure I could go for some but where are you going to get some or even heat it up? I don't think there are microwaves in libraries" Lane asked.

OOC: It's 1:30am so I am heading to bed, was only posting because I was up and on The Sims 2 then came on here. Night!

Alexis waking up noticed James had gone. She got out of the bed and took her maxi dress off.

"He must have gone to the toilet" she said to herself checking the time and yawning. She took the blanket and wrapped it around herself as she sat on the sofa in his room in her bra and knickers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy smiled as she cranked some music and started dancing.

"You know what Luciean. Let's leave" she laughed putting her glass down.

"It is the their two's party. Give them a little space" she added, winking to the women and walking to the door.

OoC: The slashed out part is just me fooling

"Bad habits? Me? No way. I don't ha-" A loud crashing sound followed by thumping emitted from her bedroom. She leaned backwards to take a closer look, and unexpectedly, Kevin was there in all his glory.

"Yo Tiff, about those ocean sounds, whale or splashing?"

"Can I get a preview of splash?"

"Shhhhhhhhhh HUAAAAAAAAAA Shaaaaaaaaa"

"Awesome, well, cya JT"

"YOU have bad habits, but me? He's crazy alright, I'm the embodiment of perfection!" Tiffany tossed her hair back for extra emphasis, "But I still can't believe that your dad knew, I mean, my old geezer usually keeps his mouth shut," She dramatically sighed, staring into James' eyes with her own perfected, sadden ones. Her lips shaped into a cute pout.

"Weren't we still buddies after that. Like, seriously, it was just some harmless key party...And what do you mean 'thinks like you'?" Tiffany's thoughts drifted off to her previous fantasy, where the castle was filled with vampires drinking 'wine'...And her beautiful Mercedes frightened as one amazingly handsome one approaches her...And of course, Tiffany, smartly dressed in some vampire slaying outfit saves the day and the rest ends in giberrish.

She grimaced, "Let's not go there, but anyway, like, oh my god you wouldn't believe how I got here," Tiffany dragged him to a couch and pushed him down, then sat on his lap, facing him. "I swear, this dorm looks like Lestat hooked up with Dracula, and this was his room...Anyway, it was horrible...Me and Sissy had to escape to Goldenrod, then before we knew it, I was dragged back by Body Gu- Kevin...And I spent like, a day on a plane, THEN I was literally carried on his shoulder, then he had the nerve to threaten me! And when I got in nobody was in the damn castle! Where the HELL were you and the rest of the school?"

OOC: You and your slashed out fun :p

IC:

James just let Tiffany talk. After all, she was the type of girl who would talk and talk and talk. Finally, she took a chance to ask him a question about where he and the rest of the school were. "You know I can't resist that cute little pout of yours." James muttered with a smile. "To answer your question about where we were... for some reason, the school decided that it would be appropriate to have us take a field trip into the Snowpoint Temple on the second day of school." James answered. "At least they had the decency to take us to the hot springs near campus after... now that was a good time." James chuckled.

He took a few moments to think about the position that Tiffany had put him into. If Alexis woke up and walked out into the common room and saw another girl sitting on his lap, looking into his eyes... then he would have some awkward explanations to give. And yet, the rational part in James' brain, the small little impulse that would tell him to get Tiffany off of his lap, didn't seem to exist.

"And about your father. I'm assuming that your father heard about this place from mine. Or the other way around." James chuckled bitterly. "I mean that's the only explanation as to why we're both here." James' voice got a bit quieter now. "And about us not getting along... I suppose I owe you an apology about bailing on that party at the first sign of trouble. You have to understand, I would have gotten kicked off the football team if I got caught." James sighed. "Not that it matters now anyways..."

OOC: I'm bored sorry so I have to do this :p

IC: Alexis sighed and got up from the sofa, letting the blanket fall down and onto the sofa.

"Where is he?" she wondered looking at herself in the mirror. She pulled her bra out and decided to go look. She exited the room not putting any extra clothes on top of her lingerie since she thought everyone would be asleep by now. She looked around the rooms and with no luck made her way into the common room. She saw James on the sofa with another girl, on his lap, looking at him tastefully. She stood there frozen not saying a word and not making her presence known yet. Her body feeling cold and her mouth dropping down.

Lucien nodded, before holding his arm out to Stacy.

"Of course. The night is young; it is ours, as much as it is their own."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mercedes had been in the hallway, before hearing Tiffany's voice, once again. Heading back up the few flights of stairs, she stopped at the ledge. She was all over another student, that she hadn't met yet. Quickly noticing another girl, who stood in shock, she bit her lips slightly with a soft giggle.

Stacy laughed as she walked away.

"I don't know what your saying as I'm feeling tipsy" she giggled walking funnily.
"I don;t care in all honesty too" she laughed and walked to down the stairs.

"I'll be in my office if you need me" she shouted and went to her room. Upon arriving she took her dress off and stayed in her bra and knickers. She walked over to her desk and tied her hair up as she sat down.

"Better to do it now" she said pushing her hair back and then grabbing a pen and scribbling down on papers.

Lucien shook his head, before laughing softly to himself. He headed back to Heart, quickly stripping himself of his shirt, as he always did, when possible. In his room, he sat at a grand table, with candles wrapping around his black notebook. Opening, he began to spin a tale; the dreams, and thoughts of a stop for no one.

"Alright thanks for coming!" Stephanie told as the two said their goodbyes, once they were gone the engaged couple turned to look at each other "So we have the dorm to ourselves now, why don't we go back into our room and have well more fun" Stephanie asked Kate winking at her as she walked over to her and placed two hands on Kate.

"Of course, but remember we need to be up and ready for classes tomorrow. No being late, I am surprised either of us made it to our classes on time last time" Kate replied before walking to her room.

"Yeah, made it" Stephanie whispered, she would have to make sure she didn't make herself tardy this time, it would not look good for her if she came in late again. She followed Kate into the bedroom and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Hot chocolate warmed up by a Cyndaquil that's a first" Lane remarked before taking a slip of the hot chocolate after it was made. "A very good one at that" Lane added.

"We should probably go to bed soon, I wouldn't want to look like an zombie when I wake for class. And I do not look good just coming out of bed. But I want to stay just for a little big longer" Lane commented

Sleeping in one of their rooms together? Well Lane supposed nothing would have to happen "Sure, I mean if it's just for sleep and talking then sure" Lane answered with a positive smile. They may not be doing it but it doesn't mean they can't share the same bed together, not everything with bed has to do with sex.

"I wouldn't mind some cuddling either, tell you the truth sometimes the dark kinda creeps me out, that's why back at home all three of my Pokemon were outside of their pokeball. But it would be nice to have a guy there you know as in a way to protect" Lane added to him.

Lane laughed along with him at that "You don't have to be, just being there makes me feel safe. And I know it does seem to get really dark around here" Lane said observing looking around "Probably so people who try to miss their curfew will have trouble finding their way back to the dorms" Lane suggested. She noticed Pidgeotto yawning and ruffling his feathers before sleeping on the top of the empty chair. Torchic was talking to Cyndaquil while Butterfree was exploring the library, Abra was just sleeping on the floor or aleast she thought it was.

"True but she could be sleeping with James in his dorm so it might not be a problem, although sleeping in yours shouldn't be too bad unless there's someone else who might make a big deal out of it" Lane replied thinking, she would probably end up telling Alexis about her date anyways but Jason would probably be uncomfortable if Alexis saw them in the bed together, besides Lane didn't want her jumping to any conclusions about what they might or might not have done.

"Come to think of it your room is probably a better idea" Lane said after a moment.

"Alright, okay everyone it's time to go to sleep, return" Lane commanded as she returned all of her Pokemon, picking up the remaining chocolate and turning to Jason

"The date technically doesn't need to end until we actually fall asleep" Lane said before placing her hand on his arm before stopping them "Oh wait should we teleport to avoid being seen?" Lane questioned before bringing out Abra again who just sighed.

OOC: We should probably ease on the posting or we will be tennising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom