• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Try Writing Your Username Using Your Elbows!!

zim a

At least it looks like my username? ^_^;

Laïka

do you even realize how hard it is to hold down the alt key with one elbow and type the alt code for ï with another

rukario

Yeah I understand, on my keyboard it means holding down Alt-Shift-2 then I, impossible to do with only 2 points.

Let's try this once again without going for painstaking accuracy.

LPqaw•ï9okz

...Yeah. At least I got the double-dotted I in there! ...Somewhere!

ewjmnhxszazswp[0o

The first time, I actually closed out of my internet when trying to hit the shift key, so I chose not to sorry about it this time. x_x

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom