• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trying to complete Unova Dex! (and clear out PC boxes)

I can trade you amoongus, alomomola, simisear, and pansage for a female drought vulpix, a modest male oshawott, a jolly male torchic, and a random axew if it's not to much.

That sounds good! :) I have to go now though, maybe we can trade later on today or tomorrow.

@AgentX; Hey! I can get you Blitzle,Liepard,Venipede,Sandile,Dwebble,Yamask,Ducklett,Mienshao and Druddigon. I also have a few Japanese Pokemon and I will see if any of them are on your list :) Could I have a Mudkip, Torchic,2 Riolu(f-rash,inner focus m-jolly,steadfast,both from the 2nd list),female Zorua,female Oshawott,Chimchar,Cyndaquil and Bulbasaur(any gender,natures)?

Last edited:
@AgentX; Hey! I can get you Blitzle,Liepard,Venipede,Sandile,Dwebble,Yamask,Ducklett,Mienshao and Druddigon. I also have a few Japanese Pokemon and I will see if any of them are on your list :) Could I have a Mudkip, Torchic,2 Riolu(f-rash,inner focus m-jolly,steadfast,both from the 2nd list),female Zorua,female Oshawott,Chimchar,Cyndaquil and Bulbasaur(any gender,natures)?

Okay! I'll start breeding :)
Edit: Okay, all done! Let me know when you want to trade :) @kyogre545;

Last edited:
Liepard
Venipede
Trubbish
Dwebble
Ducklett
Blitzle
Scraggy
Yamask

All of these pokemon I'd be willing to give up.

I would like a Bulbasaur, and maybe a vulpix. Do you by any chance also have the updgrade items for porygon that allow him to evolve into Porygon 2 and Z respectively? If you did, that would be awesome.

FC: 0519 3957 1196

Last edited:
Liepard
Venipede
Trubbish
Dwebble
Ducklett
Blitzle
Scraggy
Yamask
Actually, I offered most of the Pokemon you are offering now(besides Trubbish) in the last page and Scraggy was already traded.
@AgentX; I got more Pokemon to trade! I also got you Deerling,Sawsbuck,Zebstrika,Emolga and Cubchoo. Anything for them is fine :)

Last edited:
@kyogre545; Cool! I will just give you random Axew for them then, if you don't mind. :p
Can you trade now?

@AgentX; yep! in total we are trading 14 Pokemon :) I'll be in the w-fi club in 2 minutes :)
edit: sorry about the random "!" xD My screen is kind of bad :)

Last edited:
Liepard
Venipede
Trubbish
Dwebble
Ducklett
Blitzle
Scraggy
Yamask

I would like a Bulbasaur, and maybe a vulpix. Do you by any chance also have the updgrade items for porygon that allow him to evolve into Porygon 2 and Z respectively? If you did, that would be awesome.

Hello! I'll take the Scraggy and Trubbish for Bulbasaur and Vulpix if that's okay with you. Is there a specific Vulpix you want from the ones I have listed?
And sorry, I just checked and I don't have the evolution items for Porygon :(

Liepard
Venipede
Trubbish
Dwebble
Ducklett
Blitzle
Scraggy
Yamask

Hello! I'll take the Scraggy and Trubbish for Bulbasaur and Vulpix if that's okay with you. Is there a specific Vulpix you want from the ones I have listed?
And sorry, I just checked and I don't have the evolution items for Porygon :(

Im not looking for specific one, just looking to fill the dex. What time would you like to trade at?

I got a Cofagrigus, Scraggy, Reuniclus and a Heatmor. Could I trade that for a Torchic, Vulpix and an Axew? :)

@Vash teh Stampede; Is 4pm my time tomorrow (Wednesday) okay with you?
@BioOrganism; I'm already getting Scraggy, but Cofagrigus, Reuniclus, and Heatmor for Vulpix, Torchic, and Axew sounds good to me :) When can you trade?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom