• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TV Shows you like, and shows you hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manectric

LETS GO RENT SOME HOOKERS
Reaction score
:rs079:well, since I searched and never found a thread like this, I got curious and while I was watchin my favorite show I decided to ask which shows you love and which you hate
me, I love The Simpsons, Family Guy, Pokemon, and Lost, and I hate Ratz, buffy the vampire Slayer, and preety much any badly dubbed and crappy movie:rs079:

Last edited:
Shows I love include House, Lost, Pokémon, One Piece, Danny Phantom, and Law & Order, only because that show is always on somewhere. There should be a Law & Order channel if there isn't one already.

What I'm looking forward to watching this fall is some of the new sci-fi shows the networks have produced in the wake of Lost's success. Threshold and Invasion both look pretty good. I'll watch Surface until it's cancelled (which, based on the previews, seems likely).

I detest reality TV of almost any type. I also don't like the overly-cutesy sitcoms on the Disney Channel.

Well, I don't watch much television. Actually, Pokémon is the only tv show I watch these days. ^^; But I also like Friends even though it's over now. I usually prefer sitcoms over drama. I used to watch Animal Planet a lot too.

Shows I hate? Reality shows and Teen Titans, Martin Mystery and any other anime wannabe cartoon.

>There should be a Law & Order channel if there isn't one already.

TNT doesn't count? =P

My favorite shows are Whose Line is it Anyway (both the American and British versions), Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Roseanne, Scrubs, Family Guy, Arrested Development, and MADtv. Yeah, I watch a lot of television. =P

I plan on trying a few shows this fall. My Name is Earl and Everybody Hates Chris are the two most anticipated shows for me, and I plan to try both Kitchen Confidential and How I Met Your Mother. I already watched The War at Home last night, which really didn't impress me.

I really dislike All That now - ever since its cast change, really. I saw the ten-year anniversary special, and the choice for the funniest moment on the show was from one of those episodes. It was painful to watch. x_x;; On the other hand, seeing an Ask Ashley sketch again was well worth it.

I also have a burning hatred for reality shows now. Granted, I think half of it is watching one of the "I Love The..." shows on VH1 and seeing advertisements for Hogan Knows Best, Gene Simmons' Rock School, The Surreal Life, Breaking Bonaduce, ad infinitum... >< Oh, man, am I sick of them. (Especially as the last one I mentioned seems like it's REALLY crossing the line in terms of taste. --')

well,forgot putting Friends in my list, and whose line is very funny too!

I haven't gotten into 'Veronica Mars' much, mostly because it's on opposite Lost. But I think the schedule changes next year, so I might check it out. And while I've only seen a couple of episodes, 'Gilmore Girls' looks to be one of the best-written shows on television right now.

Oh, and a couple more: Futurama, Family Guy, and the Fairly Oddparents.

Shows I like:

One Piece, Mythbusters, Firefly (I know it was originally on Fox and is only 11 eps, but I never saw it the first time), Stargate, Stargate: Atlantis, Monk, Reno 911, Raw, Transformers: Cybertron (y'know...if it EVER SEES THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN), Naruto (it hooked me), Zatch Bell (I don't know WHY I like it...but I do), Teen Titans, and a few more that escape me at this moment.

Show I DON'T like:

Any show that claims to be a "reality" show, but is merely a more advanced game show. Anything on E!. EVER. So many other things...just so many others...

I'm leaving anime out of this.

+: The Daily Show, Strangers with Candy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Malcolm in the Middle

-: Anything on Nickelodeon or the Disney Channel (they was good when I was a kid, though), reality shows, pseudo-anime, NASCAR, any other sport

Like: Angel (even though it's ended), Alias, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, Charmed, Lost, CSI, Veronica Mars, Las Vegas
Hate: CSI: NY, CSI: Miami, all reality TV, all sitcoms, (every) Law & Order

Looking forward to/hope it doesn't suck: Bones (I fear it'll be canceled 'cause it's on Fox), Commander-in-Chief

I'm kind of looking forward to 'Bones' myself, but I admit to not liking Kathy Reichs' books as much as I like Patricia Cornwell's.

Shows I like- Arrested Development, Raw, Pokémon, Martha Stewart's 1st show (I have a lot of respect for Martha she makes so many different things), Sailor Moon, Seinfeld, Mew Mew, Family Guy, Letterman, Conan O'brien, Friends, the OC, and Smackdown

I don't like-Raven, Phil of the Future, Bratz, Those date shows (like Blind Date), and those dance shows (like dancing with the stars, but I can watch Sould Train if it's on)

Like:pokemon(of course),Full Metal Alchemist,Naruto,Law and Order, any show on Animal Planet,MADtv,Whose line is it anyway?,Maury( is intersting),One piece, Family Guy, Futurama,Jack and Bobby and a lot more.
Hate:Friends,drama shows,disney shows, nickoleon shows,Smallville,Yu-gi-oh( it a weird show).

Those are the shows I like/hate.

I like Whose Line as well, and it's really funny when Ryan makes fun of Clive (in the British version) and Drew (in the U.S. version). Anyway, shows I like:

Ninja Turtles (the classic series)
Tale Spin
Darkwing Duck
Inspector Gadget (the real one, not the Field Trip)
Happy Ness
Pokemon
Sonic the Hedgehog (all the series except for Underground)
Super Mario Bros. Super Show (the intact eps with the Song of the Day)
Adventures of the Super Mario Bros. 3
Captain N
The Legend of Zelda (Link: Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Princess!)
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (the game show that was on PBS, not Earth and not Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego)

Shows I don't like

Every reality show, mostly American Idol. We don't need complete nobodies getting record deals *cough*William Hung*cough*

Posted by Kasumi-san: Shows I hate? Reality shows and Teen Titans, Martin Mystery and any other anime wannabe cartoon.

Martin Mystery is based off a comic book o.o...What ye think it's animé wannabe? I don't like it a lot, but it's kinda okay. Teen Titans is also okay, but I don't like the fact that they're anime wannabes. >.<

Anyways...

Shows I like/watch: Pokémon, InuYasha, Mew Mew Power, Charmed, pretty much anything on Animal Planet, Castcratch, Shaman King, latin telenovels =P.

Shows I hate/don't watch: reality shows, sports, music (I watch some music now and then, but not usually), news, One Tree Hill, Friends, Malcolm in the middle, That 70s show, Gilmore Girls, The O.C., Family Guy, The Simpsons, any space stuff shows, any of the supposedly "funny" programs (i.e. Everybody loves Raymond, Will and Grace).

Shows I like but are not on anymore: Cardcaptors, Sailor Moon, Captain Planet, X-Men Evolution.

Shows I Like: Supernatural on the WB, Pokemon, historical documentaries, Naruto (in Japanese with subtitles), Law and Order

Shows I Despise: Reality shows, sitcoms, shows aimed at preteens, anime wannabes, soap operas, game shows, anything on the Disney Channel these days.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers Spellbinder when Disney Channel used to be good. I loved Spellbinder... ;_;

~Roxy~

I don't remember Spellbinder, but I remember a couple of shows on TDC that I liked: Anne of Avonlea, Thunder Bay, and the show whose title I forget but the lead characters were crime-solving twins.

I remember Anne of Avonlea, though I didn't watch it. What was the plot?

~Roxy~

The plot was pretty much a coming-of-age story. Anne lives in Avonlea, grows up, falls in love, and I believe she did get married at the end of the series. It was partially based on a series of books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom