• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tweaking: FAQs

Asklepios127

Reaction score
I'll answer any questions you guys have for tweaking, a well-known method of leveling up your Pokemon quickly and getting Darkrai, Giratina, Cresselia and Shaymin as early as three hours of gameplay, just as soon as you get the bike. Curse my computer. I was making a FAQ, but it shut down on me. So, basically, I won't have any info except answering questions.

I will help out anybody having trouble, just post ideas and questions.

Thanks for that, now, can we get on with this? I'm experienced, and I'm ready to help anyone having trouble with this technique. Preferably jackjt, since his sig said he needed help.

You tweak by crossing two loadlines that intersects each other rapidly. Once you do this successfully, the data mainframe will corrupt, and the area the loadlines are suppose to load becomes black or appears to be blocked by a wall. There is no time in tweaking. Tweaking can be done as fast as two seconds.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom