• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Twiggy's Twiggilicious Trading Post (Now OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello would you be interested in JP Ash's Scraggy and JP PokeSma Zoroark for Liberty Island Victini and Movie Victini (Japanese)?

Hello would you be interested in JP Ash's Scraggy and JP PokeSma Zoroark for Liberty Island Victini and Movie Victini (Japanese)?

Sure. VM me when you have the time to do so.

i need a jirachi..
What would u like in return?

Can you list what you have to offer?

Can you list what you have to offer?

Ok i dont have any event pokes or something but i can give u egg move pokemon like
aqua jet marill
outrage gible
scrafty knowing dd,ice punch and drain punch
If u give me some time to breed, i can give u dw tangela..
I can also give u all of these for jirachi..
The above pokemon will have atleast one of their stats having 31 ivs..
Btw, what are the ivs and nature of jirachi which u have?

Ok i dont have any event pokes or something but i can give u egg move pokemon like
aqua jet marill
outrage gible
scrafty knowing dd,ice punch and drain punch
If u give me some time to breed, i can give u dw tangela..
I can also give u all of these for jirachi..
The above pokemon will have atleast one of their stats having 31 ivs..
Btw, what are the ivs and nature of jirachi which u have?

I can't check in Generation V. Not with such a low level.

I think I'll take the Marill and the Gible, huh? Are the Gible and Marill male?

I can't check in Generation V. Not with such a low level.

I think I'll take the Marill and the Gible, huh? Are the Gible and Marill male?

u can check at the subway, what nature,but?
Sure, i have hundreds of marill and gible..

u can check at the subway, what nature,but?
Sure, i have hundreds of marill and gible..

It's not going to be too accurate. (You can't use Jirachi in a Battle Subway line.)
As for the nature? Rash.

U can talk to that person with blue hair..
Rash? ok

It'll only show one stat or more in vague terms if there's a tie in stats...

Anyway, do you want to trade now?

At least I can confirm that they are all UT.

It'll only show one stat or more in vague terms if there's a tie in stats...

Anyway, do you want to trade now?

At least I can confirm that they are all UT.

all right, lets trade now..
'm goin to the wifi room..
vm me when u go

Last edited:
I mostly just have a question, but would you be interested in egg move Pokemon in exchange for some of your events? I'm trying to collect them, but I don't have a whole lot to offer besides some decent egg move Pokemon.

I mostly just have a question, but would you be interested in egg move Pokemon in exchange for some of your events? I'm trying to collect them, but I don't have a whole lot to offer besides some decent egg move Pokemon.

What are the events you would like to receive?

Besides all of them? :p Any Japanese event Pokemon, Aura Mew, the purified Shadow Lugia and the Michina Arceus. One step at a time though eh? Although, if you can clone, I can probably find something better to give you as long as I get it back.

Besides all of them? :p Any Japanese event Pokemon, Aura Mew, the purified Shadow Lugia and the Michina Arceus. One step at a time though eh? Although, if you can clone, I can probably find something better to give you as long as I get it back.

Generation IV or V?

Well, I can do both. Gen. IV not as many starters, but Gen. V offspring will be half hacked? I don't know if a Pokemon is bred with a hacked Pokemon makes hacked offspring.

In Gen. V I have some legit Legendary Pokemon that I transferred (I don't remember what you have), but I would like to have them cloned.

The only event I have is Celebi. Though I think my TRU Arceus and Shaymin are legit. I'm not sure though. Oh wait. My HG version has a legit Darkrai I believe. It came with an Enigma berry...

Geh. I'm sorry I'm such a newb. I thought I knew a lot about Pokemon until I entered the realm of trading/training and hacking/legitimacy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom