• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

Which one would you take?

• Total voters

Dr. GM

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I read up on Serebii (or was it Bulbanews?) that some text in the CoroCoro issue hints at a new form of transportation for the player: possibly a car!? I hate that idea. 10-year-olds driving around! Imagine a Hoenn trainer driving and...:

"Treeko! Use Bullet Seed!"
"TATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!"

This place is to discuss new forms of transportation rather than the traditional bike in Black and White. Also about the bike being used differently, like re-using wheelies from Gen III.

Pleasebeskateboardpleasebeskateboardpleasebeskateboard.

Um... well, consider it's above a bridge with cars on it... I guess a car is likely.

But since we are on the topic, here's my wild mass guessing idea I've been waiting months to use.

CHILDREN'S MONSTER BATTLES ON MOTORCYCLES!

...Skateboard? Not bad! Maybe grind rails or olie over holes to get to new places?

Well, a skateboard was planned for GSC, so them finally using one would make a lot of sense.

AFAIK it never says the player will be driving the vehicle. They could just be passengers like on Mr. Briney's boat.

On that aquatic note.... a rowboat (possibly as part of the puzzle in the water Gym) would be AMAZING.

In GenII you travel to Kanto via train, I think think in this Gen we should be able to travel to some far out place via airplane. It would be a nice way to use the damn 3-D engine. But traveling to "where" in a plane is a hard question to answer.

Actually, I think a blimp is more likely, but same concept.

If we get a hoverboard, I am naming my character Marty.

CHILDREN'S MONSTER BATTLES ON MOTORCYCLES!

I third this.

RollarSkates and Skate Boards would be better then a bike. You should be able to choose between the two for different maneuvers. And I agree, it makes more sense because they would be able to fit in a backpack

You sick fuck. It is obviously the Poké-Pogo-A-Go-Go.

I also wouldn't mind some sort of motorized scooter.

...try saying that 10 times fastt.

I wonder what new advantages a Motor Scooter has. I can't see someone riding one of those up a slope, though...

Poké-Pogo-A-Go-Go Poké-Pogo-A-Go-Go Poké-Pogo-A-Go-Go Poké-Pogo-A-Go-Go Poké-Pogo-A-Go-Go. :D

A motor scooter doesn't sound bad. Advantages could be that you can run over people since you're going so fast? I remember trying that when I got my first Pokemon game when I took out my bike and tried running over people and yelling "WHY THE F*** WON'T HE DIE!!!"

I believe I made a listing of pokemon that could possibly be used as modes of transport, much like Ponyta/Rapidash for a mach bike/acro bike combo (without the stationary bunny hopping). It was a long list. There was also custom flight animations and swimming animations on that list as well.

Well the roller blades could be the new running shoes and a radical new way of transportation would most likely be on land because the player travels on his or her pokemon frequently like surf or fly so it might involve a mountain bike that could climb ledges or a new HM move as a way to travel. A car could only have you as a passenger like Mr. briney in gen III.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom