• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ugliest Pokemon?

Not so long ago I would have said Cryogonal, but it was beaten by Binacle and Barbaracle. Just look at these abominations.

Not so long ago I would have said Cryogonal, but it was beaten by Binacle and Barbaracle. Just look at these abominations.
I ♥ all of those, especially Cryogonal!
Garbodor is ugly but in a cute way. I love it.
Likewise, Swampert is ugly, but cool.
Stunfisk is so awesome, I can't even

And here are all the rest...

I feel a bit bad, but I'm jumping on the Probopass hate train. It looks really stupid, and I actually feel embarrassed as a fan that *that* is a Pokémon.
Diggersby is ugly enough to make little children cry. Seriously. The grey shiny version is a lot less gross. I think it's the brown muzzle that makes me want to puke the most.
Magmar has a butt-head and Magby isn't much better. However, I actually like Magmortar.
Mega-Heracross doesn't do much for me. Not sure if it's a popular opinion but I really don't like it, which is a shame as its regular form is awesome.
Loudred makes me want to hurl for some reason. I think it's the ginormous yellow gums framing that endless black abyss of a throat. Uncanny Valley?
I hate to be the one to say this, but both Cradily and Lileep both look like they're wearing male genitalia as necklaces. Yeah. Once seen, never unseen.
Bidoof I quite like. Bibarel is another story. Like Probopass, this just looks dumb.
Frillish is cool, but Jellicent is not. The gender stereotypes are cringeworthy. Plus, the Pringles moustache on the male and the prissy little lipstick smear on the female are super lame.
I never liked Axew. I guess it's popular because of the anime? To me, the eyes are too far apart and it looks like it's biting down on a frisbee. Definitely not the worst on this list, but worth a mention nonetheless.
This may be a weird one to most people. Florges. It's *too* pretty to the point of being sickly to look at. Is it just me?

Carvanha. I hate piranhas with a passion and therefore hate any Pokémon that bears a resemblance to them. Most legendaries are also fugly. Mewtwo may be badass, but his purple penis tail is not. I do actually love every Pokémon. Even Unown can be cute in its own way. Whether it's a sprite, an anime episode, playing with it in Amie or looking at artwork, every Pokémon has its cute moments. But don't ask me to play with Carvanha. I'd rather let a Sharpedo eat me.

Garbodor is a classic one, but I think Stunfisk's design is sort of endearing. Barbaracle is a really ugly Pokemon, in my opinion. I remember how my excitement for the new X/Y designs kinda died when I saw this thing.

I absolutely hate some of the new Mega-Evolution designs, especially that of Heracross and Alakazam. A Pokemon should never grow a beard... ever. .-.

Lickilicky.

What the FUCK were the artists smoking when they came up with that abomination!? Lickitung is cute, this thing is just grotesque.

i agree with de most comments. I like Kaldeo. My ugliest pokemon are purUGLY (glameow with obesitas), Mega slowbro, jynx, and pokemon are based on things.

Garbodor. I think that should go without furthet explanation. Jynx and Mr.Mime are also pretty bad.

I don't understand the hate for Stunfisk. Garbodor I understand, but Stunfisk is actually cute in it's own weird way. I raised mine to level 100 somehow. Anyway, ugliest Pokemon... Talonflame. This isn't bias speaking here, nope. I just... don't like it. Those eyes just look downright awful, those red specks near it's legs, the freaking flame designs on it's wings... it's simply irredeemable.

Probopass, Nosepass, Lickilicky, Klink, Klan, Klinklang, most "baby Pokemon" and Klefki to me are ones with worst designs so far.
surprised no one has mentioned my top 2 favorites as ugliest yet, are in my sig

I don't understand the hate for Stunfisk. Garbodor I understand, but Stunfisk is actually cute in it's own weird way. I raised mine to level 100 somehow. Anyway, ugliest Pokemon... Talonflame. This isn't bias speaking here, nope. I just... don't like it. Those eyes just look downright awful, those red specks near it's legs, the freaking flame designs on it's wings... it's simply irredeemable.

I myself see Stunfisk as just dorky instead of ugly and I think it gives it a certain charm, it's unique type helps too. I'm mostly indifferent towards it, but I will say it's quite the odd little thing =P

I find Floette to be ridiculously adorable, Florges felt like a bit of a letdown compared to it since it's such a radical change. I still like it though.

Nobody hates Stunfisk. They just think they do, because they let their minds get warped by its amazingness.

This may be a weird one to most people. Florges. It's *too* pretty to the point of being sickly to look at. Is it just me?
No, I agree with this completely. I'm not fond of any of those forms.
Florges is pretty fugly ya. Its prevos are alright tho.

Previously I would mention Gothitelle but it's grown on me lately, especially since my discovery that it actually has legs. I never attempted to look down there before...just who do you think I am?

I can't believe anyone can not like the awesomeness of Gothitelle. First impressions of gen V (after thinking 'WUT?') was Oh wow, they've made GOTH POKEMON. Just supremely cool.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom