• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Uhm,Hi?

Sparkling Empoleon

Oooh! A shiny!
Reaction score
Uh, so I'll try not to be awkward with my introduction post. My nickname is Gill(yep, it's really spelled with a 'g', it's pronounced "Jill", though), I'm a girl, and I'm almost 13 and I love Pokemon(well if I didn't I would be here). I have DP,Pt,HG,SS, and Black and White. I first heard about Bulbapedia a while ago, and I've been lurking around the forums for a couple months, and I finally picked up the courage to join today. Um, I'm pretty shy also.Um, I think that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! Speaking of Empoleon, what do you think of Piplup? Don't be afraid and start posting and participating in activities. I'm sure that you'll be able to get around sooner or later! If you need any help, you can always ask a staff member or a veteran member. Have fun!

Nice to meet you, and welcome! If you need anything, or just want to talk, don't hesitate to message me.

Gill, y u no eccentric? just kidding. X3

Welcome and enjoy your stay~♪

Thanks for welcoming me, everyone. I'm really quite shy and cowardly when it comes to doing new things and meeting new people, which is why it took me so long to finally sign up..
And Twiggy, I think Piplup is pretty cool, too.

Thanks for welcoming me, everyone. I'm really quite shy and cowardly when it comes to doing new things and meeting new people, which is why it took me so long to finally sign up..
And Twiggy, I think Piplup is pretty cool, too.

Don't worry too much about everything. Hmm... Maybe you might want to start posting. I'd recommend you to Outside the Box, or here to welcome other members. And you should give Pokémon Video Games a look. The Contest Hall is also quite a place to... well, stuff.

Welcome to the forums!

And, as Twiggy said, you should join us in Outside the Box.

Don't worry, we wont bite!

You definitely made the right decision to join and not lurk any more! It's awesome to get more people involved!

Welcome to Bulbagarden!

Welcome to bmgf..
Even i was a newbie some time back but now pretty much at home because the people here are pretty friendly..
If u ever feel battling, trading,etc, contact me..

Welcome to BMGf, Sparkling Empoleon!

*wants to catch that rare pokémon*
*takes his pokéball*

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom