• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(uk)Pokemon Master Quest Coming to CN Too *Faints

Princess Ketchum

AshEmi Forever
Reaction score
Im posting this to say, that while watching pokemon johto league champions this morning, while it was the break a avater came on saying that pokemon season 5 is coming to cn too!

its starting 3rd september at 5pm so more ashness <3

66t86qa.jpg

Oh wow, that's wonderful. Master Quest is arguably the best Johto season.

Um...yay? A 6 year old Season?

But MQ did have some great episodes, such as the Pryce-saga, the Clair-saga, and the two TR Plots.

Do they ever show Advanced or Advanced Challenge on CN Too? I've seen all the others and millions of Battle Frontier and Advanced Battle repeats, but never those 2. And I want to see D/P on TV, how long are we going to have to wait? :(

Hmm I can't say I'm too happy about Master Quest being shown. I just imported the box sets a few weeks ago...oh well.

Haha I LOVE the picture you just used

Do they ever show Advanced or Advanced Challenge on CN Too? I've seen all the others and millions of Battle Frontier and Advanced Battle repeats, but never those 2. And I want to see D/P on TV, how long are we going to have to wait? :(

Hmm I can't say I'm too happy about Master Quest being shown. I just imported the box sets a few weeks ago...oh well.

Haha I LOVE the picture you just used

Thanks Jorah ^_^ for the comment, and yeah the picture rocks <3 and i guess it makes a changed from batte frontier

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom