• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unburden Swirlix Trade Away!

Wild Card

Reaction score
Tons of extra Swirlixes from breeding left over. They all have the ability Unburden and the egg move Belly Drum. All of them are Jolly natured. They also have several perfect IV's. All of them are in a Premier Ball. I can nickname any of them at your request.

Swirlix available:

2 swirlix with HP, ATK, DEF, SPE (2 male)
1 Swirlix with HP, DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE (male)
1 Swirlix with HP, DEF, SPE (male)
2 Swirlix with ATK, DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE (1 male, 1 female)
5 Swirlix with ATK, DEF, SPE (3 male, 2 female)
3 Swirlix with ATK, Sp.DEF, SPE (2 male, 1 female)
1 Swirlix with ATK, DEF, Sp.DEF (male)
1 Swirlix with DEF, SPE (female)
1 Swirlix with DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE (female)
1 Swirlix with ATK, SPE (male)

Pokemon I'm looking for include:

Gulpin/swalot (gluttony)
Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam (Magic Guard)
Espurr/Meowtic (Own Tempo)
Ducklett/Swanna (Hydration)
Zubat/Golbat/Crobat (Infiltrator)
Bagon/Shelgon/Salamance (Sheer Force/Overcoat/Moxie)
Wingull/Pelipper (Rain Dish)
Skrelp/Dragalge (Adaptability)
Woobat/Swoobat (Simple)
Amaura/Aurorus (Snow Warning)
Emolga (Motor Drive)
Nosepass/Probopass (Sand Force)
Bunnelby/Diggersby (Huge Power)
Sableye (Prankster)
Carbink (Strurdy)
Heracross (Moxie)
Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking (Regenerator)
Goomy/Sligoo/Goodra (Gooey)
Karrablast/Escavalier (No Guard/Overcoat)
Barboach/Whiscash
Poochyena/Mightyena (Rattled/Moxie)
Patrat/Watchog (Analytic)
Murkrow/Honchkrow (Prankster/Moxie)
Phantump/Trevenant (Harvest)
Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine (Thick Fat)
Clamperl/Huntail/Gorebyss
Hoothoot/Noctowl (Tinted Lens)
Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon (Friend Guard)

Will also listen to any other offers.
FC -3308-4624-6817.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in any of male Swirlix with 4 IVs. In return, from your list of wants, I have some 4 IV: Espurr with Own Tempo, Protean Kecleon and Infiltrator Zubat. There's a link in my signature to my thread, so if you see one that you'd like just let me know! (There's various IV spreads and genders, so I might aswell just let you look and choose if there's one you want, rather than me choosing it for you.) Thanks!

i am interested in the swirlix with ivs in hp, atk, def, and sp.def
i can offer ivysaur with chlorophyll and my safari has eevee

I'd be interested in any of male Swirlix with 4 IVs. In return, from your list of wants, I have some 4 IV: Espurr with Own Tempo, Protean Kecleon and Infiltrator Zubat. There's a link in my signature to my thread, so if you see one that you'd like just let me know! (There's various IV spreads and genders, so I might aswell just let you look and choose if there's one you want, rather than me choosing it for you.) Thanks!

I'll take your Espurr #1. I've registered your friend code. My code is 3308-4624-6817.

i am interested in the swirlix with ivs in hp, atk, def, and sp.def
i can offer ivysaur with chlorophyll and my safari has eevee

I'll take you up on that offer. My friend code is now above

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a female Swirlix with HP, ATK, DEF, SPE. I can offer an Anticipation Eevee for it.

Hey, I'm interested in one of the females w/ ATK, DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE. I can get you the Drifblim in return, if you'd like.

4 swirlix with ATK, DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE (1 male, 3 female)

^I'd like to have a female. I can get you Rattled Cubchoo, Own Tempo Espurr or Protean Kecleon. The Kecleon has egg moves, Cubchoo and Espurr don't.
Any preferences for gender/nature?

My FC is in my profile.

I can get you a Gooey Goomy, Harvest Phantump and a Grass Pelt Gogoat. I would like a Male Swirlix with perfect IVs in HP, ATK and Speed . FC: 0447 6644 8531. My Friend Safari also has Hariyama.

I'm interested in a female Swirlix with HP, ATK, DEF, SPE. I can offer an Anticipation Eevee for it.

Ive already gotten the eevee. Is there anything else you can offer?

Hey, I'm interested in one of the females w/ ATK, DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE. I can get you the Drifblim in return, if you'd like.

I would like that trade a lot. It is now reserved for you.

4 swirlix with ATK, DEF, Sp.DEF, SPE (1 male, 3 female)

^I'd like to have a female. I can get you Rattled Cubchoo, Own Tempo Espurr or Protean Kecleon. The Kecleon has egg moves, Cubchoo and Espurr don't.
Any preferences for gender/nature?

My FC is in my profile.

I'll happily take the cubchoo with rattled. I dont have any preferences on nature or gender or the like, thanks though. Your swirlix is now reserved

I can get you a Gooey Goomy, Harvest Phantump and a Grass Pelt Gogoat. I would like a Male Swirlix with perfect IVs in HP, ATK and Speed . FC: 0447 6644 8531. My Friend Safari also has Hariyama.

I think I would like the Gogoat quite a lot. Your Swirlix is now reserved

Last edited by a moderator:

I think I would like the Gogoat quite a lot. Your Swirlix is now reserved

Thanks. Is there any nature/gender you'd prefer your Gogoat or just with the ability?

I'll happily take the cubchoo with rattled. I dont have any preferences on nature or gender or the like, thanks though. Your swirlix is now reserved

Okay, I've set your Cubchoo apart. When are you available for trade?

I would like that trade a lot. It is now reserved for you.

Awesome, thanks. I have a JPN Flare Boost Drifblim if you have no preference for gender/pokeball/nature. If you do, let me know if there's anything special you'd like and I'll go catch one.

Hi, I'm interesed in one of your Swirlix. I'd like one with 4 IVs. I can offer you HA Abra, HA Dratini (both with 4-5 perfect IVs) and HA Bunnelby (haven't started breeding :p).

I would like a female Swirlix with ATK, DEF, and SPE. I can offer a Gooey Goomy, Own Tempo Espurr, or a HA Shelgon.
FC- 1633-4207-0057

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom