• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Underrated Pokemon you like?

Youcw got a Decent Team Storm Silverwing but your overdoing it with the dark types. Anybody with a fighting bug or fairy type like Azumurill will sweep your entire team i recomend switching Treverant with an Abomosnow to cover annoying dragons and water types. And take away Yveltal and put in a Garvedoir.that would probobly make it more versitile.

Aromatisse. I love using my Aromatisse on Dragon-type Pokemon. I know he's kinda slow, but I have a Quick Claw held to him.

Oh, so many of these there are. From the current gen, for example, there is Barbaracle. I was completely amazed when I saw it, yet I never see it anywhere on the interwebz, and it seemed to have gotten a very "meh" response when it was first leaked.
Gen V probably has the most of these for me. Stunfisk and the Vanilluxe line are two of my favourites. Trubbish is pretty neat, and Garbodor isn't that bad. And the Klink line is cool enough, imo.
I'm not too sure which ones from earlier gens qualify as underrated (I base my definition of that on reveal-response and gen-hating).
Gen IV I'm a bit estranged from so I won't touch upon it.
Earlier than that I would say Wobbuffet, Victreebel, Exploud, Muk, Meganium, Sandslash and then more I can't think of (also, all pre-evolutions of these guys).

Does anyone remember maractus? Nobody uses her. Nobody talks about her. Very few people even think about her. That pokemon might as well not even exist. :(

Skuntank. Skuntank get a bad reputation for being, well... you know, a skunk. But imagine what it would be like to have a pet that could shoot poison from it's tail. Skuntank also has an awesome move set because of being a poison/dark. Skuntank has a awesome design and is definitely is one of my favorite Pokemon. My move set would be:
Flamethrower
Acid Spray
Belch
Explosion

Last edited:
Sentret because while it's nothing unique, just another introductory rodent, it was the reason I caught a Gastly at the beginning of Heart Gold. With Odor Sleuth (or whatever variation it had) and tackle I was able to grab that Gastly while Chikorita was too overleveled to catch it, Bellsprout was too underleveled to catch it and Pidgey didn't know Gust yet.

Zangoose, Fearow, Torterra, Heliolisk, Samurott, Donphan, Chesnaught, Sigilyph, Typhlosion, Manectric, Lanturn, Sawsbuck, Magnezone and Vivillon come to mind.

Ledian. Gray alien and ladybug mixed together. What's not to like? It's definitely NOT just a random bug type like some people say.

Pokemon-Ledian-2.png

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom