• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upcoming Episodes Preview

It really says a lot about the series when we start dreading the mascot might be a part of a big event.

Anyway, I’m glad Ash and Lucario’s aura bond seems to be getting acknowledged again.

This thread has a history of not liking Pikachu being a major part of battles since at least XY.

This thread has a history of not liking Pikachu being a major part of battles since at least XY.
Pikachu was in nearly every Gym battle up through DP. I think in BW it missed some of them but still in at least half.

Where is lucarionite in lucario body? ( it's not in his hand). I wonder Can mega evolution beat g-max?

I really don't know why people are surprised by this anymore. It's guaranteed to feature one way or another.

I wish I could be hyped up but we haven't seen Bea for god knows when and we still don't know much about her. If this was a different series, they'd give the proper final match more time in the oven before going all in.

I really don't know why people are surprised by this anymore. It's guaranteed to feature one way or another.

I wish I could be hyped up but we haven't seen Bea for god knows when and we still don't know much about her. If this was a different series, they'd give the proper final match more time in the oven before going all in.
Most previous series only dedicated 2 episodes for each Gym leader at most with the exceptions of the ones they gave an arc to like Claire, Korrina, etc. Bea has as much characterization as any Gym leader who was only in 2 episodes so far.

Cool to see Ash’s gloves and him having a mega. Now make him act more serious and consistent and bring back the XY art style, but I mostly that first point.

Honestly idk why Ash didn’t train Greninja more. Did he know that Alain’s broken MCX beat 10 MEGAS IN A ROW???

Honestly idk why Ash didn’t train Greninja more. Did he know that Alain’s broken MCX beat 10 MEGAS IN A ROW???
He trained it well. Alain was just broken and OP.

Honestly, I feel they didn't give Ash a Mega Evolution in Generation VI just because they wanted to milk Greninja for as much value and screentime as they could.
Mega Lucario against Bea? Boring. Should have it shoot an Adaptability boosted Aura Sphere straight through a Ghost.
Why? This is giving many fans what they've wanted for generations now.

He trained it well. Alain was just broken and OP.

Honestly, I feel they didn't give Ash a Mega Evolution in Generation VI just because they wanted to milk Greninja for as much value and screentime as they could.

Why? This is giving many fans what they've wanted for generations now.
AND THEN IT ENDED UP LOSING SO ASH GRENINJA IS WORTHLESS

I can't believe this is what I'm most excited about here, but OMG Ash's gloves are back how did I not even notice?!? Fingers crossed that it stays that way...

It's good to see some more Project Mew stuff, and Regirock too. Since we've already had an appearance from Regice, I assume we'll probably be seeing Registeel sometime in the future.

I love how this thread has 2 types of response:
1. Serious analysis and predictions about matchups etc.
2. ‘OMG THE GLOVES!!!’

:bulbaWave:
Seems to me there's been a tendency for these previews to generate hype for a week or so before everything returns to normal so not as much attention is being paid in that regard.
Ultimately, Bea's just a midlevel Gym leader and we know Leon is set up as the actual last boss.

But the gloves might be permanent. That's the important take away here.

It's not worthless. It was just overhyped.
Yea I’ll definitely agree there (especially since they even went as far as adding it to games Greninja is in no matter how little sense it makes without Ash existing). Never really been a fan of it since it always felt like a cop out invented solely so they wouldn’t give Ash a Mega. At that point they should have either:

A) Just given Ash an actual Mega Evolution especially when he owns numerous with the potential.

or

B) Have just given the Kalos starters Megas from the get go (still odd that they’re the only starters who didn’t get a piece of their generation’s gimmick).

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom