• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

UPDATED 3/6/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

Re: UPDATED 1/30/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

I'll take the TM for it. Which nature do you want? (They're listed on the OP in parentheses)

Re: UPDATED 1/30/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

Ill take Mild

Can we trade right now?

Hey guys, still offering some poke's.

Also, can people on the pending trade list contact me about trades. If you don't in a couple days, I might put them back on offer.

Re: UPDATED 2/6/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

Never mind.

Re: UPDATED 2/6/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

i have a shiny machamp for mew

I can trade a manaphy for a FAL2010 Mew. May I ask what day did you recieve your Mew on?

I also have a shiny geodude and I think its male. Haven't checked in a while.

Re: UPDATED 3/2/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

i have a shiny machamp for mew
Is the Machamp Male? If so, I'll trade. FC is on the opening post.
I can trade a manaphy for a FAL2010 Mew. May I ask what day did you recieve your Mew on?

I also have a shiny geodude and I think its male. Haven't checked in a while.
I'll trade you one for the shiny geodude. The Bold (the one I'm trading you)I'll have to check(It is currently on my Pokemon Ranch)
Hi everyone, can someone help my little brother from someone in europe preferably sweden.
Its like this my computer crashed for about 4 weeks ago and i missed the info about the crown beasts wifi event and missed raikou and entei because of that and i promiset my little brother that i would get all three of them but the time the computer was fixed i could only get suicune.
My brother has been sick for 2 weeks an his birthday is coming up in 20th of march and i want to help him get the legit euorpe raikou an entei and and he can offer you starter pokemon and some others please help. Have a great day =)
Umm...I could give you one of each japanese Crown Raikou and Entei, but I don't have any spare WIN2011 or GAMESTP Beasts, sorry.

ALSO: UPDATED!

Re: UPDATED 3/3/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

lol "Show me the car fax" on the Fal 2010 Mew

Re: UPDATED 3/3/11: Offering: Extra Stuff from my Pearl [ Events/Shiny/Random :D ]

Shinies: (Only have one of each)
Scyther
Cleffa
Charmander
Staryu
Tangela
Bulbasaur
Growithe

Events: All events are UT unless stated otherwise.
FAL2010 Mew x2 (Bold, Naive)
Hi there. I'm interested in the above pokemon. The FAL2010 Mew is top of the list as I missed the event when it first came out and am desperate for one. I have shiny Ekans and Tauros (both male) but also plenty of events and other pokemon. A few too many to list here again so if you could check out my thread here and if you see anything you want let me know.
Thanks!!

>.> What gender is the charmander?

Interested in the naive FAL2010 Mew.
I have 2 or 3 different event Jirachis (I can go check if you want me to), a ranger Manaphy, and some shiny Eevees.
Got a bunch of other stuff if you're interested, but I'm not playing that version as of writing this post, so feel free to ask :)

lol "Show me the car fax" on the Fal 2010 Mew

Sorry, but both have already been claimed. :(

Hi there. I'm interested in the above pokemon. The FAL2010 Mew is top of the list as I missed the event when it first came out and am desperate for one. I have shiny Ekans and Tauros (both male) but also plenty of events and other pokemon. A few too many to list here again so if you could check out my thread here and if you see anything you want let me know.
Thanks!!

Both mews have already been claimed, but I'd be able to trade you any one of the shinies (minus charmander) for the shiny ekans, would that work?

>.> What gender is the charmander?

Male. :D

hi dude, do you still have that treecko?

Sorry, but it has already been asked for. Anything else you might want?

shiny male gligar for treecko?

Already replied on the 3rd to...

Interested in the naive FAL2010 Mew.
I have 2 or 3 different event Jirachis (I can go check if you want me to), a ranger Manaphy, and some shiny Eevees.
Got a bunch of other stuff if you're interested, but I'm not playing that version as of writing this post, so feel free to ask :)

As said above, both have already have been claimed. If you want any of the shinies, I could send a few your way for a few eevees (if any are male).

Hey are you still offering those pokemon? If so, may I take one of those Ruby Zigzagoons? "Show me the car fax" on both of the zigzagoons. ,I can offer an EV'd trained male Charizard that is shiny. Or you take take a look at my shop for an event pokemon for it. Here is the link
>> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=106630

It's also in my signature.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom