• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia US Presidents Mafia I - Endgame: President's Day 13/2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zexy, I don't think I need to say what would happen should Hellcrow turn out to actually be Vanilla...
What kind of threat is that?
This is not nearly as sure as the RC/Caps thing, it is more likely for Hellcrow to flip Vanilla yet this will in no way reduce the trustworthiness of the alliance. It's plain process of elimination; if all the scum are in those 4 people, the order of lynches shouldn't matter even if it seems like we mislynch.

What kind of threat is that?
This is not nearly as sure as the RC/Caps thing, it is more likely for Hellcrow to flip Vanilla yet this will in no way reduce the trustworthiness of the alliance. It's plain process of elimination; if all the scum are in those 4 people, the order of lynches shouldn't matter even if it seems like we mislynch.
Never mind it, considering the point you just made.

And thus hours of careful diplomacy come together in a final drive to root out the Conspirators amongst us.

Let us begin.

I will begin by fully endorsing President Zexy's call to see Hellcrow's allegiance revealed in full today via a vote of condemnation.

While I endorse this measure, I also made a campaign pledge to ensure that our nonaligned ally Max sees victory, and with the final hour drawing near I will personally see to it that this happens with due coordination.

Vote: Max1996

One additional vote on Max would be optimal from anyone who wishes to contribute.

Finger of Suspicion. For saying who you're suspicious of, but not enough to warrant a vote...I think. Did I get that right, anyone?
You got the meaning of FoS right.
You didn't get the FoS itself on Caps right, though... :)

WolfOwl subs in for HumanDawn

Attention Please:
@WolfOwl is subbing in for HumanDawn, effective immediately. Any conversations HD may have been participating in should add WolfOwl as a participant.

I do apologize for the time it took for me to find a sub. I have been advised as to how to do so in a more efficient manner for future games.

Mido, please confirm when you've received your role and have started settling into your new office.

Vote: hellcrow

Vanilla is a suspicious claim, I expect Godfather, or a role like it, although the chances of him truly being vanilla are high.

President Pikochu has recovered from being busy.

A Tracker is more often than not Town. That's why Elementar wasn't a wise choice for a Copcheck. I even considered this line of reasoning: Caps is scum and not actually Cop. His "check" on RC was actually a bussing and he claimed to have checked Elementar as an excuse not to give another result.

And yet, there isn't a cop counterclaim that can hold up at this point of the game as far as I know.

UNVOTE: Hellcrow
VOTE: Max1996

So we can help him win. Please don't overdo it with Max votes, everyone else, though, I waited us to get to 5 Hellcrow votes before switching, I'd suggest only give Max a 3rd upon hitting 5-6.

UNVOTE: Hellcrow
VOTE: Max1996

So we can help him win. Please don't overdo it with Max votes, everyone else, though, I waited us to get to 5 Hellcrow votes before switching, I'd suggest only give Max a 3rd upon hitting 5-6.
That reminds me. In my Role PM I was told I would be told how many votes I managed to get at each phase update, but I haven't received any such messages. How many do I have, counting yours?

That reminds me. In my Role PM I was told I would be told how many votes I managed to get at each phase update, but I haven't received any such messages. How many do I have, counting yours?
You should ask the hosts for an official answer. I think 4.

I just received a tally. 2/8 as of Day 2.
Well that's correct, you got 0 in Day 1 and 2 in Day 2.
... speaking of which you should've claimed earlier so we'd have more time to help, D1 was wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom